Marla & Hector

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I know that you're intention is to be helpful and get these guy's to do better but I think just relax and let them get a breather and use to the enviroment, they have time to be what they want to be and don't have to be full on right away.

I understand what you mean,but would be nice to see some sex of them after three days,but they seem to be more willing to do things then j&c,well as always..lets wait and see.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I understand what you mean,but would be nice to see some sex of them after three days,but they seem to be more willing to do things then j&c,well as always..lets wait and see.

Yes young padiwan let the force take them to where they need to be.👍

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha you played to much fantasy games like TES Skyrim or Oblivion 😉👍

Skyrim it's an old game but still great,specialy the epic soundtrack,have it in my switch and it's still an blast.When it's good it's good😎.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Skyrim it's an old game but still great,specialy the epic soundtrack,have it in my switch and it's still an blast.When it's good it's good😎.

I love Skyrim. I have enjoyed it for several years, much better than WoW.  Just my penny thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I love Skyrim. I have enjoyed it for several years, much better than WoW.  Just my penny thought.

Skyrim is wayyy better than WoW. The only problem is you are too powerful at the end of the game. You can basically one hit any dragon...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Skyrim is wayyy better than WoW. The only problem is you are too powerful at the end of the game. You can basically one hit any dragon...

More Off Topic. I sometimes wish Skyrim was MMP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Couldn't agree more Lyree,personally I prefer single player games,so WoW doesn't say nothing to me,but skyrim and his great single player campaign it's just wonderful.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more Lyree,personally I prefer single player games,so WoW doesn't say nothing to me,but skyrim and his great single player campaign it's just wonderful.

Wow means World of Warcraft. Pretty sure you heard of it 😉

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lyree said:

More Off Topic. I sometimes wish Skyrim was MMP.

Please noooo😅.But would love an new massive MMP in Star Wars universe.But for now i would be satisfied seing Marla great breasts,if possibleeee!🤣.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Wow means World of Warcraft. Pretty sure you heard of it 😉

Hehe of course i heard,but I game 90% of time only in consoles(ps4 and switch),in pc basicaly just play retro games.