Marla & Hector

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I tought he was your brother,Gess i was wrong,same regard the brunet guest girl..tought she is Marla sister(pretty sure of itπŸ˜…).

you don't go so far he is a brother in every mean beside blood πŸ™‚

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

if someone is interested:

Β 

yesterday was a great day: we sold a lot of comic and also the fencing part (my job) was great, also a sworn rival flee in public to not compete with me and performing does on papaler and not a local paper but a national one.

Β 

Β 

and no, it not a scripted event (like some friend who do wrestle for example) he was.really fleeing from my sword

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

maybe but it would be so entertaining to see her walking around the house topless we would love her perfect boobsΒ 

I love her boobs too, check timeline from near 12 o clock when we awake if u can πŸ™‚

Β 

but seriously you really expect real ppl do it? πŸ˜„

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crerigan said:

I love her boobs too, check timeline from near 12 o clock when we awake if u can πŸ™‚

Β 

but seriously you really expect real ppl do it? πŸ˜„

yeah why not lol some fun and some craziness would make ppl life more enjoyableΒ 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

yeah why not lol some fun and some craziness would make ppl life more enjoyableΒ 

ok if u say it like that I cannot say is unreasonable πŸ™‚

this is not the case but I must admit you saying it right πŸ˜„

not even unreasonable happen in future with other ppl or other aituation.

surely not with him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

ok if u say it like that I cannot say is unreasonable πŸ™‚

this is not the case but I must admit you saying it right πŸ˜„

and more both man are topless so for the sex equality she should be topless too i dont think that would be harmfull for the mens to watch some boobs hahahaΒ 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

and more both man are topless so for the sex equality she should be topless too i dont think that would be harmfull for the mens to watch some boobs hahahaΒ 

This man have reason!No equality for both genders!?To much hairy breasts and not enought beautiful large breasts,release themmmπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Question for H&M and friend...are you guys Xbox fan boys or just watching the e3 conference?But have to admite was an good one,8outa10.

we are Xbox fan and user so we follow the e3 πŸ™‚

I agree was a good one πŸ˜„