Marla & Hector

5 hours ago, aliharrach said:

mara is so cute and i hope that one day she would give her fans the opportunité to see her walking in the house naked taht would be so pleasant to see such curves 

Of course she will,they aren't very shy so Gess everything(good)will happen,also love Marla curves and more curvessss.

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Perché l’appartamento è offline da così tanto tempo? Non ditemi che sono stati tolti dal progetto gli unici italiani perché altrimenti disdico immediatamente tutto.. 

Really hope they comeback,i know they probraby don't have many fans but it's nice to watch H&M from time to time,at least they should stay the summer(maybe with hot time they will be more active and frisky Regard sex),Gess this offline time it's because of visits that don't wish to be on cams.

i have purposely stayed away from comments on this thread because i don't want to be negative. but come on! absolutely nothing has happened here & probably never will. we've just seen a couple of places change in the last few days so i'm guessing that they can be replaced. but if they are their own managers & they are satisfied & they have some fans then i guess everything is fine.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have purposely stayed away from comments on this thread because i don't want to be negative. but come on! absolutely nothing has happened here & probably never will. we've just seen a couple of places change in the last few days so i'm guessing that they can be replaced. but if they are their own managers & they are satisfied & they have some fans then i guess everything is fine.

Look how long Catherine & John lasted!

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Look how long Catherine & John lasted!

i can say as 1 who knows 1st hand that m & h have even less moments than c & j as they at least had decent sex a handful of times (between all of the computer games & absences). 

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

i can say as 1 who knows 1st hand that m & h have even less moments than c & j as they at least had decent sex a handful of times (between all of the computer games & absences). 

Totally agree with you, I don't think I even used timeline after the first 10 days at C&J's place because there was nothing to see! But if they are their own managers, well its their money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Totally agree with you, I don't think I even used timeline after the first 10 days at C&J's place because there was nothing to see! But if they are their own managers, well its their money.

as a moments op i did search their timeline & it was bad, mostly empty. buy this is worse, much worse!

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I know you are right golfer,they do very little(regard nudity,sex etc)but i find they nice,of course it seems they just do their day to day life and sometimes gives us an bonus,not very diferent from c&j.Personaly i adviced H&M to do their life in cams(fine with that)but also to give us the other part(the VHTV one),well as always it up to the residents to adapt or not.i like them but things are what they are.

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Nessuna notizia, nessuna spiegazione... Non c'è proprio rispetto verso chi paga... 

My Italian it's very limited but seems you Saying,no news,no information,it's disrespecting to paid users.Agree with you,would be nice to know something after so many hours,don't know what to expect,think at least Hector would had sayed something if they were leaving,so we just waiting for some signal of life.