Marla & Hector

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The image quality in bedroom when lights are low its bad,it's very grain,I don't know how to fix that,maybe more strong lamp lights or lights turned on,when its day light it's fine.

I know and I really don't know how to solve it. especially because are not always bed.

I'm thinking about to change place to the camera near my side of the bad so can take light more easily and maybe go on focus on a better way.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The image quality in bedroom when lights are low its bad,it's very grain,I don't know how to fix that,maybe more strong lamp lights or lights turned on,when its day light it's fine.

beside this I hope you appreciate 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aliharrach said:

marla look so hot in the sofa with the shorts but i bet she would be more hot if she take off her tshirt or is she shy  because there another male with them ?

maybe she simply dont go full.naked in front of a.man is also my best man at wedding and she jokingly call "dad" because we are friend from over 10 years? 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

maybe she simply dont go full.naked in front of a.man is also my best man at wedding and she jokingly call "dad" because we are friend from over 10 years? 🙂

I tought he was your brother,Gess i was wrong,same regard the brunet guest girl..tought she is Marla sister(pretty sure of it😅).

3 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

maybe but it would be so entertaining to see her walking around the house topless we would love her perfect boobs 

if someone is interested:

yesterday was a great day: we sold a lot of comic and also the fencing part (my job) was great, also a sworn rival flee in public to not compete with me and performing does on papaler and not a local paper but a national one.

• Like 1