Marla & Hector

49 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Hector was always here on CC and now? Disappeared? Without explanations? Seriously? This is only a big joke! And VH should contact him to know what the fuck is happening and why the house is offline and give us news!!! Nothing of nothing!!! My patience is over limit...

if it's an isp issue he obviously can't get on the net so has no chance to post!

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

Hector was always here on CC and now? Disappeared? Without explanations? Seriously? This is only a big joke! And VH should contact him to know what the fuck is happening and why the house is offline and give us news!!! Nothing of nothing!!! My patience is over limit...

as I said i.dont have cc credential saved on phone and woth.line.down also home.phone is dead.

sorry for.late

21 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i have purposely stayed away from comments on this thread because i don't want to be negative. but come on! absolutely nothing has happened here & probably never will. we've just seen a couple of places change in the last few days so i'm guessing that they can be replaced. but if they are their own managers & they are satisfied & they have some fans then i guess everything is fine.

all your guess is true

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

if it's an isp issue he obviously can't get on the net so has no chance to post!

In this modern days golfer even in Russia or were they are must be some Macdonalds,public park with free wireless net,or why not using an friend internet for an little,but well it's up to them.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any? Wow! Curious to see how this will go, but ok, it’s your site. 

I'm just trying to keep everything on Topic as much as possible.  The odd comment here and there is fine but when a General Conversation begins it can take 2 or 3 pages then all the comments have to be moved over to the General Topic as they don't actually pertain to the Topic at hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, but I don’t really see how that can work in practice. Topics arise from things people say and things that happen in a apt and away we go. Restricting comments to only tenant relating happenings stifles debate and removes personl experiences from the forums. A lot of times things that happen reflect on VH and now that’s been taken away too. 

What’s the point of reiterating facts about what happens on the cams? That to me sounds rather boring especially when people can just watch the site and see for themselves. Oh well! 

There's a whole Open Board below all the Apartment Topics anyone can make another Topic.  Then it keeps things separate from the Main Apartment topics.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what can be said in the main topic are only things that actually happen in that particular apt as per the cams. Basically, the objective news from the site. Any commentary or editorializing or speculation or personal reference type comments or comments that reflect on VH in general need to be pushed into a subtopic? 

I am totally fine with that if that is what your saying and it applies to everyone here fairly. 

I’m not trying to be an ass here. I have a lot to say about a lot of things and a lot of those things go in various directions and often have multiple angles and concepts. I just want to be clear about where the boundaries are so that when I or anyone else get called out we will know if it’s justifiable or not. I’m clearly being put on notice here so I need to know what the actual rules are so I can adjust to them without bringing you guys into it. 

For each Apartment the Main Topic is supposed to be about things that pertain to that Apartment whether the comments be on a Positive or Negative note. If it's about something other than that Apartment then just create another Topic.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

For each Apartment the Main Topic is supposed to be about things that pertain to that Apartment whether the comments be on a Positive or Negative note. If it's about something other than that Apartment then just create another Topic.

I understand what you meant Stn,but why not an middle point?Its perfectly normal during an conversation Regard the house/residents some other subject of talk appears and users talk an little about(of course with some limits),basicaly just like in real life,we can be talking about football and someone says other sport and talk goes an little that way,it's an online forum but with real people(hopeful😅).well just my view about it,sorry going of topic.ps..sorry if the text was an little confusing.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

just to say it.

line still broken they sent other technician and I hate the world cause people can't do his job in acceptable time

It's sure you must be pissed off. And besides, the squadra azzura took a beating last night against France!:tongue: