Marla & Hector

Hey Huys i'v got and Idea: i do the pic i'v posted with this free adobe tool
https://spark.adobe.com/

Now, what's the idea: i want to start to made a littke effort into advertise our Home and VH all (obviously on lecit channel)
what if we do a little contest (maybe in a subforum) to do some of these thing (social format only) maybe in a specific topic?

i will use it to advertise and take more people on VHtv  so we all live better. 

To the best one, also, i promise a buch of marla pic who are not taken at home or particularry well taken in the past as a present:
would you like to help me?

rules:

1. Must me pic taken on still of something aired on VHTV, archive, live, naughty AND nice (to go on all kind of channel) or still present here in the forum
  2. must be nice 🙂
  3. must have something wrote on it, possibly funny and sexy
  4. social format only so i can post it without trouble

Have fun!!!!

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Now, that is one ingenious little tree! Whose idea was it and what
was the inspiration or reason for it? 👍👍

TBH it's not a work entirely made by us, a big share of merit was of a friend of mine (the one who came on gaming night, big guy, glasses,)

we always love alternative and traditional tree, i take from my mother side and marla take on the lack of interest of her parent.   🙂

a thing completel made by us is the Christmas nativity scene, i'm only sorry also that is over cam range (bandwith don't survive if we turn on hall camera) but i sent you some pic

48195644_2250354281880634_50123126478785

48051603_2250354475213948_52008390605154

48360661_2250354558547273_42809671757888

This is a thing marla complelely do on it's own, all the Character are from nativity and all the protagonist of our comic, it was born as a comic gadget 🙂

if some like there is also PDF to print to do another one free to download 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1