Marla & Hector

5 hours ago, Crerigan said:

reserved it too 😛 

if controller start work well again i place it on sofa cam so it could be seen better

btw is fantastic 😄

That would be great,looks great from what i could see,not sure if i watched good..but you playing it in Xbone x!?RDR2 gona be fantastic😎.Have fun you two,cheers.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Bastardddd!😂.Most powerful console of the world.Well i will continue with my more modest ps4 pro.

i love it 😛 i spent on it all the liquidation of my last job when it goes out... but i not regret it 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Marla it's wooked with the 3ds😅,Marla looks like you're were playing professor Layton,you should check also the game Phoenix Wright ace attorney,it said also an cool game,diferent than Layton But cool also,cheers to both.

• Like 2

She is effectively play Prof. Layton 😄 but not on 3ds, it's just a old DS but you are right she is hooked to it! 

sorry for late response but we was a bit wasted, was an heavy festival (actually the firstin the world) who have taken us out of home last days.

but it worth it, a lot of good contact and option for our beloved comic and also for my game 😄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Crerigan said:

She is effectively play Prof. Layton 😄 but not on 3ds, it's just a old DS but you are right she is hooked to it! 

sorry for late response but we was a bit wasted, was an heavy festival (actually the firstin the world) who have taken us out of home last days.

but it worth it, a lot of good contact and option for our beloved comic and also for my game 😄

Oh right on guys, glad you had a good time.

On the note of professor Layton. It always drives me crazy that you have to solve some trivial puzzle to do a tiny task. For example:

4a3e8c2ccb63a8144122e4fd18b6846a.jpg

5 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Oh right on guys, glad you had a good time.

On the note of professor Layton. It always drives me crazy that you have to solve some trivial puzzle to do a tiny task. For example:

4a3e8c2ccb63a8144122e4fd18b6846a.jpg

there is another meme like this we like a lot, but i can found it on ly in italian, basicallu is prof layton who offers enigmas to luke and luke said "But the world is ending professor!!!!!!"
and layton answer "Solve the DAMN ENIGMAS!!!!" with a creepy face 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1