Em, Lisa & Grant

4 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Who knows what is going on with EM and Sid.    I don't know if this is an attempt to boost stats, if she is torn between Sid and Bob, if there are other things going on,  some combination, or something totally different.  Without any interpretation of their conversations, it just a lot of assumptions based on our biases, expectations, and experience. 

As far as the frame goes, if you look at the video, you know they were pretty much finished and it was not a look of disgust. It was just a glance to her right as she was talking. You can always find a frame, out of context , that can be used to for any comment you want to make, even if it is not accurate.

I don't know why they had sex before she left.  My only thought is that if you really don't like something and you really don't want someone around, you normally don't do those things or do things that make someone keep coming back.  So I can only conclude that she still wants some type of relationship with Sid. 

None of us knows what is happening. Everything we write or read is only hypotheses, interpretations, assumptions, fantasies, etc.
If we understood Russian, it would be easy and this forum would have a tenth of a post.
Em is living a compromise. She is obviously linked to Sid: affection, pity, habit, tenderness, etc. but at the same time she is attracted by Bob.
I believe neither of them is the man she really needs, otherwise she would have made a final choice; in this moment she has no alternatives and therefore tries to manage affection (Sid) and sex (Bob). However, she must also give Sid a little bit of sex ...
I repeat, not knowing the Russian, these are only my assumptions.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Must have been a big argument judging how much sex they have lately 😉

Yes. After 5 days, this is the second big argument in this place. But i guess it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Em left the house yesterday afternoon and will return Saturday evening.

Why did not VHTV put any warning?

They did warning of absence, and also writing it in the list of apartments, for other tenants (the last one was Misty - back on FRI)

I suspect that VHTV didn’t advise us just because Em has very high views and knowing that she was out for 2 days, few person would have clicked on that apartment!

It is not correct.

15 minutes ago, budda said:

Em left the house yesterday afternoon and will return Saturday evening.

Why did not VHTV put any warning?

They did warning of absence, and also writing it in the list of apartments, for other tenants (the last one was Misty - back on FRI)

I suspect that VHTV didn’t advise us just because Em has very high views and knowing that she was out for 2 days, few person would have clicked on that apartment!

It is not correct.

Anna and Alex are Em's managers. They know what she's doing and looks like they don't have any concern about the situation. So why do you care so much?   

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Anna and Alex are Em's managers. They know what she's doing and looks like they don't have any concern about the situation. So why do you care so much?   

Only way to get Sid out of the apartment. Change the locks..

Just now, Houlii said:

Only way to get Sid out of the apartment. Change the locks..

If A&A want him out, they just ask him to leave. So far, it seems to me that they don't have any problem with him being there.

2 hours ago, pahman said:

Ciao Pahman, I'm not worried at all.
I was just wondering why VHTV announces the absence of Misty or other tenants but does not announce that of Em.
Business reason, as I wrote?

13 minutes ago, budda said:

I was just wondering why VHTV announces the absence of Misty or other tenants but does not announce that of Em.

The same way as for example VHTV have an house closed for more then two weeks and its visible and listed as "offline" and when other houses was in vacations they was removed from list till they come back... 
Don't expect same behavior in all of their equal situations

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, budda said:

Maybe because there are other people in the apartment.