Em, Lisa & Grant

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

One of the guys fucked Lisa in Chloe & James apt. He also fucked Misty at Misty's old apt and he fought against James at Misty's place.

You mean the very first time we got to see Lisa with a guy?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No that was with Lewis. He is definitely not there.

No not Lewis. Lewis was the first guy who fucked Lisa at her place. Luke I think is the first guy who fucked Lisa when she was staying at Chloe and Jame's place.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

No not Lewis. Lewis was the first guy who fucked Lisa at her place. Luke I think is the first guy who fucked Lisa when she was staying at Chloe and Jame's place.

The guy who is sitting in front of Lisa right now is Luke, the one who fucked her at Chloe/James place. @zoifan was the one who gave him that name.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lewis also fucked Lisa at Misty house (on loggia and on couch). I think was before then lisa house (not sure here)

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guy in the grey shirt is the same dude who tried to fuck one of the girls at the last party but Chloe intervened and started drama between them.

It was the crazy girl who confronted Chloe.  This guy is ok, but he ruins opportunities because he drinks his ass off.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Lewis also fucked Lisa at Misty house (on loggia and on couch). I think was before then lisa house (not sure here)

Yes, she was living in this house with Anna and Alex at that time.

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

The guy who is sitting in front of Lisa right now is Luke, the one who fucked her at Chloe/James place. @zoifan was the one who gave him that name.

Yes, I was expecting Luke start to fuck Lisa more often.  But it did not happened. 

Luke association with Lisa and Chloe is an enigma for me. 

Both Lisa and Chloe like him and trust him as a friend, but no fucking - except the day in in old Chloe place.

Luke was the one who brought that slick guy who fucked Lisa in blue light back in earlry winter.  

I remember one night Lisa came back to here apartment with Luke and  took him to Misty place to get laid.