Em, Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I'm really bored now. The problem with Lisa is that she tends to do the same things over and over again. She doesn't know what the word 'variation' means. Exactly the same as last week. 

This is one-sided sex. She should let the girl fuck her also.

Agree she is even trying to find the radio frequency she got the other day 😁

Next step: Bedroom with guest blindfolded??? 

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

:angel:

It's like watching james bond movies (or others)... before you enter in the cinema you already know how it  end 

like everything here in vhtv,

so knowing lisa from its beginning in vhtv this for me and a surprise, I expected more of this misty

anyway the show exists here and everywhere else,

only part of the camsshows these yes for me do not serve

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

like everything here in vhtv,

so knowing lisa from its beginning in vhtv this for me and a surprise, I expected more of this misty

anyway the show exists here and everywhere else,

only part of the camsshows these yes for me do not serve

I don't see this as a big surprise because she already was close to chloe and did this kind of things many times.. You may say it's more intense?? may be.. Before she was also only using hands to bate and now uses a big electric dildo 
Misty in their trios and orgies was more "real" into girls then this 

Btw their apartment have a really awesome view of the "bay" ... First time i notice

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't see this as a big surprise because she already was close to chloe and did this kind of things many times.. You may say it's more intense?? may be.. Before she was also only using hands to bate and now uses a big electric dildo 

Btw their apartment have a really awesome view of the "bay" ... First time i notice

At this point we do not agree, the complicity

and things that are difficult to fake, and between chloes and lisa are totally different from suzy and lisa

but it's just my opinion, yes the view seems awesome

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, you can see it from the window

bay.png