Em, Lisa & Grant

If you want to keep Em in this..maybe relocate her to another apartment for a while..he can't follow her and will have to leave..Sid is on easy street and he knows it..doesn't have to work and has a free place to live..that's it..He can find a job and a place to live..he has buddies there all the time..go stay with them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, pahman said:

Based on the timeline, Lisa was blaming Em for something in the loggia, probably for the whole situation. Then Em left angrily and went to her room.

I have the feeling that Sid has no money, no place to live and Em doesn't know what to do with the situation. 

lisa-em-sid.png

Perhaps Lisa accused Em of doing little to increase the views.
Em is anti-social and if she was at home on the day of the party organized by Lisa, she would certainly go to sleep.
She continues to keep Sid at home but does not want to have sex with him and, his presence, prevents her from trying to have sex with other guys.
We, in Italy, say that "it's a cat that eats its tail". There are no ways out.

Ciao

37 minutes ago, pahman said:

Based on the timeline, Lisa was blaming Em for something in the loggia, probably for the whole situation. Then Em left angrily and went to her room.

I have the feeling that Sid has no money, no place to live and Em doesn't know what to do with the situation. 

lisa-em-sid.png

But according to your opinion, Em only cries because he has to drive out Sid but he's sorry to do it? Damn, but if when he tries to kiss her, Em moves as if it sucks!
There must be something else,

26 minutes ago, budda said:

But according to your opinion, Em only cries because he has to drive out Sid but he's sorry to do it? Damn, but if when he tries to kiss her, Em moves as if it sucks!
There must be something else,

Well, the only person who seems to suffer from this situation is Em. She spent time with Bob lately, yet Sid is still coming back. That suggests to me that maybe she's ready to move on but Sid is not and she doesn't want to hurt him. We don't know their situation and relationship before VH.

She needs to do something very quickly. But again without some action from Anna and Alex, nothing will change.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, the only person who seems to suffer from this situation is Em. She spend time with Bob lately, yet Sid is still coming back. That suggests to me that maybe she's ready to move on but Sid is not and she doesn't want to hurt him. We don't know their situation and relationship before VH.

She needs to do something very quickly. But again without some action from Anna and Alex, nothing will change. 

I understand that she doesn't want to hurt him but she DOES NOT LOVE him anymore, always rejects him. So...?

Just now, budda said:

I understand that she doesn't want to hurt him but she DOES NOT LOVE him anymore, always rejects him. So...?

Yes, but sometimes life is more complicated than we think.

2 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Groomy, did you understood what it is happening.  Why Em is crying so intensely ?

Different problems. She's a depressive type. Basically, private issues. Little disagreement with Lisa, etc.

If Misty lives here - there more scandals. Now there is no scandal - just small disagreement.

• Like 4

Sad for Lisa(and her boyfriend)the two made an genuine effort to be and stay active and still reminds the times when Lisa did very little,but now she it's doing great,in my opinion putting her with em and Sid was the worst thing possible.Kinda think an Lisa,grant.lexy,Pete could had work.But this way..if I see Sid it's there in livingroom sited watching tv..i change to other house.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sad for Lisa(and her boyfriend)the two made an genuine effort to be and stay active and still reminds the times when Lisa did very little,but now she it's doing great,in my opinion putting her with em and Sid was the worst thing possible.Kinda think an Lisa,grant.lexy,Pete could had work.But this way..if I see Sid it's there in livingroom sited watching tv..i change to other house. 

And it does not even seem that Sid realizes that he is the cause of all the problems.
I had written that he was a child without pride and dignity. I add that he is also selfish: he does not think about the troubles he is giving to Em, he is only interested in him.

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Different problems. She's a depressive type. Basically, private issues. Little disagreement with Lisa, etc.

If Misty lives here - there more scandals. Now there is no scandal - just small disagreement.

Groomy, is the problem that Em Feels bad because she worried for Sid having a place to go if he goes. I see him playing the marter when she's upset then he's normal when she's out of the room.. in your opinion is he playing her? In my opinion she is social when neither Bob or Sid are around. Confusing situation.