Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where is Em?

I do not know. I saw Em all day on the phone and, before going out, she exchanged vocal messages with a man (Bob?).
Now we are used to seeing her "dead" at home during the day, then she gets dressed and goes out. Will she come back home tonight? Will she come back tomorrow? Nobody knows and VHTV does not communicate anything so as not to lower the views.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody seen Em lately? She is like a phantom. Vanishes and appears out of nowhere; well most likely vanishes...

I haven't seen her, if she is not in the living room i don't look for her. 

3 hours ago, Refur said:

Lisa also does all the cleaning 😜

Still not a bad gig, If i got paid for straightening up and rubbing one out, my place would be sparkling clean and there would be burned out vibrators laying all around

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Still not a bad gig, If i got paid for straightening up and rubbing one out, my place would be sparkling clean and there would be burned out vibrators laying all around

So I take this an application I can forward to James, my dear Ash? 🤣🤣😋

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So I take this an application I can forward to James, my dear Ash? 🤣🤣😋

Haha, no thank you, I'm just thinking out loud! Speaking of James, he never got around to giving me 5 days on the gif contest like 3 weeks ago, I know he's busy, but I'm not sure if maybe he forgot about it.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, no thank you, I'm just thinking out loud! Speaking of James, he never got around to giving me 5 days on the gif contest like 3 weeks ago, I know he's busy, but I'm not sure if maybe he forgot about it.

I know Ash, I will remind him again 👍

• Like 1