Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

To me the issue isn't having a box at that angle, it's the size of that box. Just too big.  If they took just a sliver off the left side and some off the top so the entire tub is seen and maybe their heads if they sit down that would be better

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I know and agree. 

But, I don't know what is wrong with me that I just like to see things that I am not allowed to see 😞 

BTW, not sure if all tents care about it. But I understand that this is part of the ethics of this business.

Isnt it silly we can see people pee on each other,  or in the sink, but not the toilet! Hell no to that!!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

To me the issue isn't having a box at that angle, it's the size of that box. Just too big.  If they took just a sliver off the left side and some off the top so the entire tub is seen and maybe their heads if they sit down that would be better

And it's way smaller now then on the beginning 

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Isnt it silly we can see people pee on each other,  or in the sink, but not the toilet! Hell no to that!!

Exactly Ash it is all rather silly really they don't mind degrading each other in public for the world to see, cuming in mouths and over backs etc but not allowed to show using the toilet but as you say pee in the sink is ok what a load of bollocks lol.

• Like 2

Maybe this black box isn't so much for the tenants benefit but more aimed to provide privacy for guests who don't want to have them broadcast over the Internet taking a piss or dump.

• Like 1

It's easy to solve.. VH should only accept houses with Toilet and Shower separately (like some houses have).. But if they don't even check the cams before opening houses i guess it could be difficult to happen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's easy to solve.. VH should only accept houses with Toilet and Shower separately (like some houses have).. But if they don't even check the cams before opening houses i guess it could be difficult to happen

Yes, this is the best solution. It’s just an apt. Find one that does not require the stupid, ugly, very anti-voyeur black box! 

Who cares if they have a piss or take a dump you don't have to watch it switch to another cam. I said this when the black box was first introduced that something like this would happen but everyone here said that sex or anything wouldn't happen behind the black box. The time to sort this issue would have been from day one the black box is nealy in most apartment now.