Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It hides the Toilet.  A Tenant needs privacy when they Tinkle or Pinch a Loaf.  :biggrin:

I agree but they can angle the cam in a different angle . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It hides the Toilet.  A Tenant needs privacy when they Tinkle or Pinch a Loaf.  :biggrin:

I know and agree. 

But, I don't know what is wrong with me that I just like to see things that I am not allowed to see 😞 

BTW, not sure if all tents care about it. But I understand that this is part of the ethics of this business.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I know and agree. 

But, I don't know what is wrong with me that I just like to see things that I am not allowed to see 😞 

BTW, not sure if all tents care about it. But I understand that this is part of the ethics of this business.

There's likely quite a few that like to see everything no matter what it entails.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjs said:

Me too! Totally unacceptable. They need a better solution. This is the lazy way out. Maybe there is a VH guy with a toilet fetish and he wants to be sure to get the uncensored view. 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes i do get that but then they ain't bothered us watching them stick every human part in any orifice and eating/licking the same orificesand cuming over each other lol so why all this great worry over seeing them piss etc.lol

Not that i particulary want to but just a thought lol its just not logical really.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes i do get that but then they ain't bothered us watching them stick every human part in any orifice and eating/licking the same orifices lol so why all this great worry over seeing them piss etc.lol

Just a thought lol.

That would be a good question for VHTV to answer.  I would say show everything then if someone doesn't like what they view they could just view a different cam until whoever is done doing what they have to do on the Porcelain Bowl.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be a good question for VHTV to answer.  I would say show everything then if someone doesn't like what they view they could just view a different cam until whoever is done doing what they have to do on the Porcelain Bowl.

LMAO Well said !  you are so polite StnCld 316

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe toilet behavior is illegal to broadcast in some countries. Just a guess. 

• Like 1