Critique of the new CC rule of no general chat-topics.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One thing I must say or it wouldn't be me is this......The Admin and the mods have once again given in to the very people (the 10 to 15 people that have been mentioned)  that put up the most posts in this forum.  This will solve nothing as far as new membership is concerned!

One thing about the General Chat now it won't exceed 30 pages once it's ready to go to page 31 another Topic will be created and the Old Locked. If anyone wants to reference something they won't have to scour through 100's of Pages. There will be no more Off Topic jargon either. If another Apartment gets discussed then that's where the Comment should be. Now that B #2 is back in it's own place all the Discussion for that place will be discussed there instead of here.   Any Topics made now will not be in the Pinned Section. If a Member wants a Topic Pinned they'll have to use 600 of their Points to Pin a Topic for 7 Days.

Had to do something the Debating thing wasn't going nowhere and more important things need to be done than sit and Debate Members all day.. Now the Point System comes into play now. Any Member who makes a New Topic will Earn 25 Points and each Member receives 5 Points for each Comment they make.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One thing about the General Chat now it won't exceed 30 pages once it's ready to go to page 31 another Topic will be created and the Old Locked. If anyone wants to reference something they won't have to scour through 100's of Pages. There will be no more Off Topic jargon either. If another Apartment gets discussed then that's where the Comment should be. Now that B #2 is back in it's own place all the Discussion for that place will be discussed there instead of here.   Any Topics made now will not be in the Pinned Section. If a Member wants a Topic Pinned they'll have to use 600 of their Points to Pin a Topic for 7 Days.

Had to do something the Debating thing wasn't going nowhere and more important things need to be done than sit and Debate Members all day.. Now the Point System comes into play now. Any Member who makes a New Topic will Earn 25 Points and each Member receives 5 Points for each Comment they make.

Trust me when I say this......what you all have done will not solve a damn thing!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

The points doesn't mean much anyway, but if you got enough of them, you can pin our topics at the top.

Points may not mean much to some but Points have benefits to them.  Example: If a Member gets 2,500 Points they can use those Points to Upgrade their Membership to Premium for 10 Days which in turn gives them access to everything a Premium Member is entitled to. After the 10 Days the Premium Membership will Expire and the Member will go back to their Previous Member Status.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me when I say this......what you all have done will not solve a damn thing!!

Only time will tell the tale.

I can't sit here and keep debating everyone everyday. I have other Duties to keep up with on Cam Caps, RLCF and Real Life Cam Wiki.

• Like 2