Critique of the new CC rule of no general chat-topics.

This smells like someone in admin who  doesn't want us to post about RLC. If admin really wanted this type of format why not make it across the whole CC. I feel that admin is pissed off at RLC. About something and they are trying to force the CC members to stop posting RLC post. It seems like someone is trying to force RLC out of CC. Jmo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vortios said:

There I see two themes, in my understanding, quite different ...
And I intend to be as brief as possible ...
The first is because people do not want to comment ...
First of all, we should ask ourselves, because people do not like to comment in forums, that maybe they are half dead.
In general, and I have complained on occasion, of guys who like straight relationships, do not post on the forums of couples. But it is true, as very few people publish in these forums, the truth is that many are not attractive enough to publish ... however, in the forum of the girls, as there is more movement, although the topic to be discussed do not like many of these guys, if they leave some kind of comment, almost always complaining that there are no kids ... but we will have to take it with resignation and good humor, as I say, this is girls' houses, not couples
The second issue would be because the threads are not as numerous as there may be in another page with similar characteristics.
First, that RLC is a product with a tradition, stable and that most people know, while VHtv is a product, relatically new, and like everything new, it attracts. I do not mean that it is better, only that the new, it attracts more than something that is consolidated.
I always remember, what I was taught at the business school, Ford, at first betting on quality cars, however, Opel, betting on launching new products, although of lower quality ... and people preferred novelty .. .
Finally, make an apostille about the number of people we write in the "single thread" of the girls.
Maybe, we are, and I think I can be included in that group, the ones most interested in sharing with the rest, our concerns, our opinions, our demands, when we are upset ... but it is surprising, that a thread, where has come to have more than 1000 pages, in a month, now have so few people write in this thread. That would have a quick and logical response, people come in to find out what happened and in some cases, I suppose to go see the repetition.
But the next logical consequence that occurs to me, is that more and more, the houses are no longer interesting for the clients and in that, and for my experience, to give an example, the entrance of boys in B4, has not helped nothing to increase the comments, and for the most part, they are usually negative ...
But they are notes, although I am compiling here, they are not so difficult to find throughout all the comments that have been made in this last month and in previous months.

Ain't that the damn truth!!  You get a ton of novelty with RLC that's for damn sure!

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

I feel that admin is pissed off at RLC. About something and they are trying to force the CC members to stop posting RLC post. It seems like someone is trying to force RLC out of CC

I can assure you that's not the case.

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

This smells like someone in admin who  doesn't want us to post about RLC. If admin really wanted this type of format why not make it across the whole CC. I feel that admin is pissed off at RLC. About something and they are trying to force the CC members to stop posting RLC post. It seems like someone is trying to force RLC out of CC. Jmo

It's a decent opinion but that is not it at all.  The admin has seen a drastic drop in forum participation.  I also see that it is the same people that always post the same BS that they do day after day. It is very obvious to me that he is trying to get user participation back in the forum and as much as you don't like change, at least give it an honest try, instead of bashing it right off the get go!!

I've never seen so many people that won't give what the admin is trying to do, an honest chance.  To me, it's really sad.  When I first found this forum it was just like Admin is trying to get it back to. I personally never liked the general section of the threads for any of the apartments and couldn't believe that they went to that.  The problem they (Admin & the mods) have now is that the few that participate on a daily basis on this forum will never give it an honest chance.  They (the few) would rather bitch about it and get it back to their comfort zone instead of giving it an whole hearted try!

Sorry, but I don't agree with how you and others think about the change.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have said my piece on what has been instructed on Multiple Occasions so I'll leave it at that. 

If you guys want to keep the Debate going here in this Topic figuring that it may change things that's fine by me.   Have at it.

if you check the various topics, you will see that everyone says what girls do, then please tell me what are the 20 different titles of the subject if they all talk about the same thing?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, beent85 said:

I preferred the old general topic easier to read even with the smartphone, now there are so many topics with the same topic ......

that way the site shows more clicks--cause you have to search in all the different topics-click to view 😞

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As always the "Boss or Wife wins argument" so it's a waste of time to debate the issue. " Happy Admin and Wife is a happy life"

The wife doesn't always win the argument, we let you win a few insignificant ones to let you think youre in control. 😁

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a decent opinion but that is not it at all.  The admin has seen a drastic drop in forum participation.  I also see that it is the same people that always post the same BS that they do day after day. It is very obvious to me that he is trying to get user participation back in the forum and as much as you don't like change, at least give it an honest try, instead of bashing it right off the get go!!

I've never seen so many people that won't give what the admin is trying to do, an honest chance.  To me, it's really sad.  When I first found this forum it was just like Admin is trying to get it back to. I personally never liked the general section of the threads for any of the apartments and couldn't believe that they went to that.  The problem they (Admin & the mods) have now is that the few that participate on a daily basis on this forum will never give it an honest chance.  They (the few) would rather bitch about it and get it back to their comfort zone instead of giving it an whole hearted try!

Sorry, but I don't agree with how you and others think about the change.

I am sure that you included yourself in this group 🙃