Critique of the new CC rule of no general chat-topics.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

open a general chat just for tonight in B4 please

Just post in the topic "only b4 girls" works just the same just different topic title, but works just the same lol 🙂

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I keep saying and I'll say every day that this new system is bullshit

Just to Inform You,  It's not a New System.

The Years 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Each one of those Years that's all the Forums Consisted of was Multiple Topics. The General Chats never began until January 1st of 2016.

Admin wants to try the Multiple Topics again and that's what we're doing.    A Notice was placed 2 Weeks Prior in each RLC Apartment Board letting Members know what was going to take place on June 1st.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Solo per informarti, non è un nuovo sistema.

Gli anni 2012, 2013, 2014 e 2015 Ognuno di quegli anni che sono tutti i forum costituiti da più argomenti. Le chat generali non sono mai iniziate fino al 1 gennaio 2016.

L'amministratore vuole provare nuovamente gli argomenti multipli ed è quello che stiamo facendo. È stato inserito un avviso di 2 settimane prima in ciascun consiglio di appartamenti RLC per far sapere ai membri cosa si sarebbe verificato il 1 ° giugno.

I would like to mention that the only girls' apartments were only one, with inside 3/4 girls inside, maybe it was more manageable as there was not much to discuss because they did nothing, now they are 2 apartments and 10 girls to check, and if for each of them we have to open more discussions for everything they do, it becomes unmanageable and uncontrollable, the point is that we either check all the posts in the forum or watch the girls ... it is better to have a general chat, and then whoever wants can open a discussion to talk about a specific topic. 2 months are too many to wait ..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I would like to mention that the only girls' apartments were only one, with inside 3/4 girls inside, maybe it was more manageable as there was not much to discuss because they did nothing, now they are 2 apartments and 10 girls to check, and if for each of them we have to open more discussions for everything they do, it becomes unmanageable and uncontrollable, the point is that we either check all the posts in the forum or watch the girls ... it is better to have a general chat, and then whoever wants can open a discussion to talk about a specific topic. 2 months are too many to wait ..

That is what this is for Mauri, https://camcaps.net/babble/

The issue is many want to use the forum for a chat. Off topic all the time, basically 1/3 of the posts were off topic to threads identity itself. and it was jumbled up mess of post's that meant nothing to someone new who wants to read the forum. We average 1000 to 1300 online most of the prime time, so for just a few of 15 or so who want the chat general topic, they can learn to use the chat function, as this is a discussion forum and the format now is a forum format. 

We knew that there would be growing pains, and we accept that many are not happy about the changes, but each time we make changes to the forum, it is the same thing, people just don't accept change very well. 

Believe me when I say we have heard you, but this not our decision, but the Admin's and he owns and operates this forum as well as many others, all of which are in forum format.

The Admin stated that we will try this for a few months and see how it goes, so please just accept that it will be this way for the summer or longer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Questo è ciò che questo è per Mauri, https://camcaps.net/babble/

Il problema è che molti vogliono usare il forum per una chat. Fuori tema tutto il tempo, fondamentalmente 1/3 dei post erano fuori argomento per l'identità stessa dei thread. ed è stato confuso con pasticcio di posta che non significava niente per qualcuno che voleva leggere il forum. Facciamo la media da 1000 a 1300 online la maggior parte della prima serata, quindi per pochi o più di 15 chi desidera l'argomento generale della chat, possono imparare a utilizzare la funzione di chat, poiché questo è un forum di discussione e il formato ora è un forum formato. 

Sapevamo che ci sarebbero stati crescenti dolori e accettiamo che molti non sono contenti dei cambiamenti, ma ogni volta che apportiamo modifiche al forum, è la stessa cosa, le persone semplicemente non accettano il cambiamento molto bene. 

Credimi quando dico di averti sentito, ma questa non è la nostra decisione, ma l'amministratore e lui possiede e gestisce questo forum e molti altri, tutti in formato forum.

L'amministratore ha dichiarato che ci proveremo per alcuni mesi e vediamo come va, quindi per favore accetta che sarà così per l'estate o più.

you are a moderator, I think you can warn the administrator of the forum, and say that there are many complaints about the new change, and that users do not comment and will not comment anything about the girls, because I think you have noticed you too that this is happening, but they will comment only to complain about the change

52 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you are a moderator, I think you can warn the administrator of the forum, and say that there are many complaints about the new change, and that users do not comment and will not comment anything about the girls, because I think you have noticed you too that this is happening, but they will comment only to complain about the change

He is aware of the same 10 or 15 who are complaining, but he also notice's that since the change was made as many 10 or 12 new people who never posted before are beginning to post. He is on this forum almost nightly checking things out. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

He is aware of the same 10 or 15 who are complaining, but he also notice's that since the change was made as many 10 or 12 new people who never posted before are beginning to post. He is on this forum almost nightly checking things out. 

And if the format were the true problem causing less postings, then why isn't it so in the VHTV-section.

• Like 1