Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

Sara wakes up every morning at 7 AM and leaves to work. She comes back around 9 PM.

Not sure if VH is her income focus or she uses the room as a free rent.

I expect if she focuses at her VH potential income, she would make more than whatever 7 am to 9 pm job that she has.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Sara wakes up every morning at 7 AM and leaves to work. She comes back around 9 PM.

I expect if she focuses at her VH potential income, she would make more than whatever 7 am to 9 pm job that she has.

Just remember that after a short while the VH members will be bored of her & she'll need her job once she leaves VH.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Quitting a job that she already have for a few months (or less) experience it's a bad move.. 

And Misty said she is studying and working

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

If she does have a full time job then I'm almost certain that she wouldn't make as much on VH, let alone more. That statement might have been true back when there was only 10 apartments and she was as active as Misty when she first moved in. Definitely not now.

If Sara is going to be gone most of the day during the weekdays, then the most we can hope for is for her to be more social during the weekends.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Quitting a job that she already have for a few months (or less) experience it's a bad move.. 

And Misty said she is studying and working

This is what Misty said:

"Yes, Sarah is currently studying and working, therefore she spends little time at home. After 1.5 months she will finish her studies and will spend more time with us)"

My point is that if Sara properly focus on VH she can pay for her study, save and have more time to study.

Sara has many advantages. Misty can give Sara a big boost. Sara is organized and disciplined. I can tell by the way she organizes her room.   

It would be so nice to see success stories and happy people in VH rather than miserable cases like Em and her baggage.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

It would be so nice to see success stories and happy people in VH rather than miserable cases like Em and her baggage.

It would be even nicer to see Misty influence and encourage Em to do more sexual adventurous things with new guys. The problem is with Misty having a boyfriend, that side of her is gone now.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she does have a full time job then I'm almost certain that she wouldn't make as much on VH, let alone more. That statement might have been true back when there was only 10 apartments and she was as active as Misty when she first moved in. Definitely not now.

If Sara is going to be gone most of the day during the weekdays, then the most we can hope for is for her to be more social during the weekends.

More apartments should translate to less income for participants. I expect it is the opposite.

I expect VH is doing the right thing and expand when it earns more subscribers.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

More apartments should translate to less income for participants. I expect it is the opposite.

I expect VH is doing the right thing and expand when it earns more subscribers.

More apartments and more subs means more money for VH, not necessarily more money for tenants.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It would be even nicer to see Misty influence and encourage Em to do more sexual adventurous things with new guys. The problem is with Misty having a boyfriend, that side of her is gone now.

Em suffers from severe laziness, lack of motivation, lack of ambition, character instability.... Em is wreckage beyond repair. She won't do well inside or outside VH.

She just makes an excellent case of Failure example. 

• Like 1

I wish most of the tenants had normal lives with real jobs and all of this VH madness was just for kicks and some extra play money. Because then we would get to see the real deal instead of cam work all day long. The idea of living on cam for a job is part of the neo-voyeurism, camshow, culture that VH has transformed this niche into.