Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe Amy. To me every girl is special and deserves love and attention. I just named my favorite. Totally cool when others have other favorites. Imagine the world when everybody would see Lexy as no1. Poor girl would have to hide in a fallout shelter 😂❤️

Ha! That's why I appreciate both genders so much. Most people think that because one is trans that they want to meld the genders into one, but not me. Not that there is anything wrong with people who are more gender neutral, I get that too.  But for me, I love the contrasting nature of men and women. I love men who are manly and women who are very feminine. 

I see that they are among us, but to me the things that makes Lexy so awesome is her boobs! Hehe!! Well, mostly her personality. She is the girl that you want for a girlfriend. She seems to see life as a playground. I bet when she runs, she runs with her arms flapping in the air like a 5 year old with a big smile on her face. 😁❤️

• Like 2

Does anyone have a clue as to what Misty's skills are?  I mean apart from sex. Groomy has made several comments suggesting that perhaps she should find a job and move on with her life. I support that idea for anyone here who isn't making bank or isn't working a normal job on the outside to keep themselves relevant and employable. I mean to say that gaps in employment are not usually seen as a good thing and I would imagine explaining that one lived on a cam site may not be such a great idea either. I wonder what kind of job should she be looking for? 

What argument?

If Sara is happy, then everything is fine. Everyone likes different girls and different participants.

In general, girls lose war with kilograms in the project. This is objective statistics. Of the old participants only Clara, Mira and perhaps Lisa (I do not watch Lisa as much - but overall it's +/- like apartment in Misty's old house) - won the war with kilograms.

But it does not mean anything. Serena (I mention she only because Serena actively fights with every kg  - use diets, sports, dances, hot and regular fuck - that is, she talks openly about it) - one of the best and still in pursuit of main prize this month. Lena - have an ideal body, with amazing tits. And she left the project - and her last month as bad as Misty's. Linda have good body - for lovers refinement and skinny girls. And game over for her too (yes the main reason - quarrels with boyfriend, but the ratings fell and many quarrels with bf for reason - statistics in the ass).

10023.jpg

ABC-_PC-2017-dec-29-003.jpg.8cdf5233d4f5

Everything will be decided for her (Sara) - from what she will do. While nothing (the naked body - does not work, or rather it will be routine in 2-3 weeks).

Potentially strong apartments are on the way. Therefore - Misty and Sara will do even more to survive.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

But it does not mean anything. Serena (I mention she only because Serena actively fights with every kg  - use diets, sports, dances, hot and regular fuck - that is, she talks openly about it) - one of the best and still in pursuit of main prize this month. Lena - have an ideal body, with amazing tits. And she left the project - and her last month as bad as Misty's. Linda have good body - for lovers refinement and skinny girls. And game over for her too (yes the main reason - quarrels with boyfriend, but the ratings fell and many quarrels with bf for reason - statistics in the ass).

The size of the girls' bodies are not the only factor that determine if they will be popular. I have liked plenty of girls on here that aren't my "ideal" body type on women and plenty of women who have had hot bodies have wound up being boring and ignored.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

What argument?

If Sara is happy, then everything is fine. Everyone likes different girls and different participants.

In general, girls lose war with kilograms in the project. This is objective statistics. Of the old participants only Clara, Mira and perhaps Lisa (I do not watch Lisa as much - but overall it's +/- like apartment in Misty's old house) - won the war with kilograms.

10023.jpg

ABC-_PC-2017-dec-29-003.jpg.8cdf5233d4f5

Everything will be decided for her (Sara) - from what she will do. While nothing (the naked body - does not work, or rather it will be routine in 2-3 weeks).

Potentially strong apartments are on the way. Therefore - Misty and Sara will do even more to survive.

Don't know who it's the girl in first pic but she looks great.

Nobody cuts through the muck like you can groomy! Love it. ❤️

I will say this though. Losing weight isn't so much about exercise, it's about food intake. I know someone who lost a lot of weight and she didn't do hardly any exercises. It's the amount and kind of food one eats that matters more then exercise. Exercise is great for maintaining weight, but it's not the answer for losing weight. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The size of the girls' bodies are not the only factor that determine if they will be popular. I have liked plenty of girls on here that aren't my "ideal" body type on women and plenty of women who have had hot bodies have wound up being boring and ignored.

Agree,personally i like more curvy girls with nice boobs like Marla,Misty,coco,found them more atrative,but also enjoy more skinny girls,also the way they act it's important,their personality,an girl can have an "average looking" body and still be very sexy,same with more heavy girls.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nobody cuts through the muck like you can groomy! Love it. ❤️

I will say this though. Losing weight isn't so much about exercise, it's about food intake. I know someone who lost a lot of weight and she didn't do hardly any exercises. It's the amount and kind of food one eats that matters more then exercise. Exercise is great for maintaining weight, but it's not the answer for losing weight. 

Don't agree at 100%,when I joined ginasium some years ago I had about 90kg,one,two years later about 80,an good hour of fitness,cardio fallow by one hour of weights do wonderful.But of course not eat like an monster and badly it's also important.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Don't agree,when I joined ginasium some years ago I had about 90kg,one,two years later about 80,an good hour of fitness,cardio fallow by one hour of weights do wonderful.But of course not eat like an monster and badly it's also important.

I'll acknowledge that everyone is different and what works for one does't work for all. But, in general, the biggest part of losing weight is changing ones eating habits.