Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So lets see now if Fredo will return or if we must start and give her guys numbers like with Misty. The first guy she had sex with did not return yet... 😉

That give such a bad image to this girls.. they aren't fuck machines for numbers.. what is the problems of giving names (even if repeated ones??) giving them numbers it's so dehumanized ..
If people forget names or if they was repeated or not and people don't remember them what's the issue? Or if this one was #4893472938 or #578457948 lool 

but ok.. misty is finished for now. so there is a necessity of creating a new girl for that for fulfill pleasures

Edit: and before you answer about Misty... i said at the time

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

What a great fuck 😃

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was really a great fuck 👍👍🔥

4 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

ı do not know her previous sexes but that one was awesome. the boy was better than her she was better than boy. passion and real orgazm. ı suppose she had one of the best sex her life.

4 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Full marks to Fredo, he gave Sara a great fuck, she's happy.

This was the firs time Sara has sex with under light. 

The interesting part is that she was intimate with her #1 and we haven't seen him. That is a great thing about Sara. She gets close to guys quickly and she fucks them well if she likes them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That give such a bad image to this girls.. they aren't fuck machines for numbers.. what is the problems of giving names (even if repeated ones??) giving them numbers it's so dehumanized ..
If people forget names or if they was repeated or not and people don't remember them what's the issue? Or if this one was #4893472938 or #578457948 lool 

but ok.. misty is finish.. there is a necessity of creating a new girl for that for fulfill pleasures

Nobody had any problems when we gave Mistys guys numbers. Do not understand why it is a problem now?

they can go to blind spot now i am happy this is the first time i watch all the way one apt. for a long time  i never liked numbers but still iam having remembering names ether i guess fo me name or number all the same , may be its better waiting till they came back 3 or 4 times to give them name

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody had any problems when we gave Mistys guys numbers. Do not understand why it is a problem now?

do whatever you want... as i say (and said) whatever i want and feel is right... 

if for some of you is nice to do this ... who am i .. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

but ok.. misty is finished for now. so there is a necessity of creating a new girl for that for fulfill pleasures

Not sure about the bad image. 

If a guy has multiple sex partners, he becomes a stud (as a complement) , but we think if a girl does the same thing, it is a bad image. 

I think Sara is a very strong girl. She is totally in charge of the men she gets close to them. As soft as she is with them, she never let them do things she doesn't want.

I really like Sara character. She is so strong and social.

• Like 1