Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

I agree that VH needs to spend some their riches on their infrastructure to accommodate the number of viewers. They should be prepared for worst case viewing habits. But, they have such a low overhead with regards to the apts that they don't need to terminate any of the apts. They can linger as long as their managers allow them to linger. The apts to watch are the apts with no manager. The ones who VH central has to deal with directly and yes, ultimately may have to cancel. My guess is that they will never do it. I would encourage any potential tenants not to fall under a manager and try and make their own deal with VH. This way, you are in total control of your life and your behavior and it's likely that VH would never do anything to kick you out.

Ugh! Kyle you are a hand cummer!  Come on dude! The orgasm is the best part and you waste it by jerking it into your hand because you don't want to make a mess? That's so wrong on so many levels. If a guy did that to me, I'd be pissed! Here are the problems with it Kyle. I hope you listen.

1. It says, my pleasure is the only pleasure that matters. (What about the pleasure of your partner, shouldn't she get the pleasure of either being filled with your manliness or having it sprayed upon her like fireworks as a final expression of mutual satisfaction? Part of a woman's pleasure is experiencing her man's orgasm. When you hand cum, you rob her of that pleasure.)

2. It says, I'm thinking more about the mess then I am about the sweet, sweet, sex that I'm having with my partner.  (Who cares if you make a mess. It's just cum. You have nothing else to do anyways. Let it fly!) 

3. It says, I think cum is a byproduct of sex and it's icky and gross. (It's not gross, it's awesome and should be enjoyed to the fullest!) 

And finally Kyle, Misty didn't, cum you did! It is incumbent upon you as a lover to at least make the effort to return the favor to your partner. If she isn't interested then you let it go, but you have to at least make the effort. 😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh! Kyle you are a hand cummer!  Come on dude! The orgasm is the best part and you waste it by jerking it into your hand because you don't want to make a mess? That's so wrong on so many levels. If a guy did that to me, I'd be pissed! Here are the problems with it Kyle. I hope you listen.

1. It says, my pleasure is the only pleasure that matters. (What about the pleasure of your partner, shouldn't she get the pleasure of either being filled with your manliness or having it sprayed upon her like fireworks as a final expression of mutual satisfaction? Part of a woman's pleasure is experiencing her man's orgasm. When you hand cum, you rob her of that pleasure.)

2. It says, I'm thinking more about the mess then I am about the sweet, sweet, sex that I'm having with my partner.  (Who cares if you make a mess. It's just cum. You have nothing else to do anyways. Let it fly!) 

3. It says, I think cum is a byproduct of sex and it's icky and gross. (It's not gross, it's awesome and should be enjoyed to the fullest!) 

And finally Kyle, Misty didn't, cum you did! It is incumbent upon you as a lover to at least make the effort to return the favor to your partner. If she isn't interested then you let it go, but you have to at least make the effort. 😍

Amy is correct, enjoy the moment & clean up later after the girl's have orgasm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Well, it should be the partner's decision - or the guy will not get laid next time 🙂 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Don't you think we should that leave it up to them how they both like it? 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd really wish Sara would ditch that robe. It's just not sexy. Most "robe girls" did not make it far on the site. Just saying 😋

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't you think we should that leave it up to her how she like it? 

😄😎
:heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And it's a fact most "robe girl" are not quite popular and many of them already left...

It's also a fact that girls who walk around completely naked also left. The shelf life for people on this site is pitifully low regardless of what they wear or don't wear.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course she can do it how she likes it. I just stated a wish and not an order. And it's a fact most "robe girl" are not quite popular and many of them already left...

I understood.. was just joking around.. I don't see any problem using robe.. and sarah does exercise without it 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's also a fact that girls who walk around completely naked also left. The shelf life for people on this site is pitifully low regardless of what they wear or don't wear.

I did not say she should get naked. Although I won't mind it 😋 Just can't stand robes and onesies. Robes make look them a lot older and unsexy and the onesies look like kindergarten