Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't you think we should that leave it up to them how they both like it? 

Um, no! I happen to think I offered some excellent advice. I suppose I could use your argument to shut down CC entirely! With that said, I expect that you will stop telling the girls how to dress and right away huh? 😁

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd really wish Sara would ditch that robe. It's just not sexy. Most "robe girls" did not make it far on the site. Just saying 😋

Literally the next comment you made after telling that it was none of my business telling them what they should do. Wow Jabs! 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Um, no! I happen to think I offered some excellent advice. I suppose I could use your argument to shut down CC entirely! With that said, I expect that you will stop telling the girls how to dress and right away huh? 😁

No don't get me wrong. It was a little to detailed maybe. It reads like an users manual how and where to cum. Thats what I meant 😋

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not say she should get naked. Although I won't mind it 😋 Just can't stand robes and onesies. Robes make look them a lot older and unsexy and the onesies look like kindergarten

The onesie has to be the worst piece of clothing ever invented for
adults, IMHO. It was originally for infants and that's where it should
have stayed. I don't think you could find a more unsexy, unflattering
piece of clothing for an adult. Whoever invented the adult onesie
should be shot for being unimaginative and having no foresight.
IMO.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

em's & emma's pajamas were awesome! and don't forget batman panties!:confused:

Batman panties, Amy's favorite!! 😉 Yeah, those head-to-toe animal PJs are
pretty bad. :sick: I remember Em's PJs, but I don't know what Emma wore. In
fact, I'm not sure I even know who Emma is/was.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh! Kyle you are a hand cummer!  Come on dude! The orgasm is the best part and you waste it by jerking it into your hand because you don't want to make a mess? That's so wrong on so many levels. If a guy did that to me, I'd be pissed! Here are the problems with it Kyle. I hope you listen.

1. It says, my pleasure is the only pleasure that matters. (What about the pleasure of your partner, shouldn't she get the pleasure of either being filled with your manliness or having it sprayed upon her like fireworks as a final expression of mutual satisfaction? Part of a woman's pleasure is experiencing her man's orgasm. When you hand cum, you rob her of that pleasure.)

2. It says, I'm thinking more about the mess then I am about the sweet, sweet, sex that I'm having with my partner.  (Who cares if you make a mess. It's just cum. You have nothing else to do anyways. Let it fly!) 

3. It says, I think cum is a byproduct of sex and it's icky and gross. (It's not gross, it's awesome and should be enjoyed to the fullest!) 

And finally Kyle, Misty didn't, cum you did! It is incumbent upon you as a lover to at least make the effort to return the favor to your partner. If she isn't interested then you let it go, but you have to at least make the effort. 😍

The funny part about cumming in his hand has no thing to do with Misty,  she's had cum on almost every part of her and she seems to like it! Eric was the same, Layla seemed like a cum lover, yet he shot into his hand a lot. And the trash can a few times. I don't start getting wild and run around the house if I get cum on my boobs or whetever, but I'm happier if he pulls out and shoots up to my neck or chin say, than if he just comes on my back or my belly. In his hand would never happen, he'd rather squirt his mess all over me than get it on himself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Batman panties, Amy's favorite!! Yeah, those head-to-toe animal PJs are
pretty bad. :sick: I remember Em's PJs, but I don't know what Emma wore. In
fact, I'm not sure I even know who Emma is/was.

here is emma. she was anna's protoge in 1st apt with boyfriend peter. i can't find the pj pics yet but they were some kind of dinosaur.

Capture_2018_05_24_19_26_41_956.png

Capture_2018_05_24_19_28_09_802.png

Capture_2018_05_24_19_29_02_305.png

• Like 4