Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

Just now, Russ said:

Everyone is looking at their cell-phones, now thats what i call a party  😕

bandicam 2018-05-25 18-13-26-810.jpg

unfortunately it is not the evil of this house

but the world, this happens everywhere the dining table in the cafe in the restaurant,

the world walks to a strange way of living😌

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Russ said:

Everyone is looking at their cell-phones, now thats what i call a party  😕

bandicam 2018-05-25 18-13-26-810.jpg

Yes - but overall this was one of the worst Fridays lately in VH.

Otto and Lola - they run for the prize. And they try different things. Bodyart was boring yes despite 2 couples. But they try. And try every day.

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - they try - but many technical problems. And not crazy. Just testing pool with fresh water.

Em - small bathroom show with Sia. In another Friday - I would not even include it on this list. Now - she's a competitor for winner of the night.:confused:

Misty party... Well, achievement is Sara's first Sex.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes - but overall this was one of the worst Fridays lately in VH.

Otto and Lola - they run for the prize. And they try different things. Bodyart was boring yes despite 2 couples. But they try. And try every day.

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - they try - but many technical problems. And not crazy. Just testing pool with fresh water.

Em - small bathroom show with Sia. In another Friday - I would not even include it on this list. Now - she's a competitor for winner of the night.:confused:

Misty party... Well, achievement is Sara's first Sex.

That's why they are almost always now on free cam??  and the reason of all of that advertisement on twitter?? 
It makes sense now all the hysteria on twitter about #free #free #free and on suddenly (now less then before) a lot of action happening in not so "common" areas and also makes sense some houses have "lost" the curtains miraculously

Well patrick&clair and grace&jacob also had some sex.. but they are regulares

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's why they are almost always now on free cam??  and the reason of all of that advertisement on twitter?? 
It makes sense now all the hysteria on twitter about #free #free #free and on suddenly (now less then before) a lot of action happening in not so "common" areas and also makes sense some houses have "lost" the curtains miraculously

Well patrick&clair and grace&jacob also had some sex.. but they are regulares

NAS and O&L - go to prize. And some other apt - but I do not know which one. Other houses either do not participate or beyond the orbit Saturn.

Just Friday and Saturday are considered golden evenings. And everyone is trying to arrange party - because statistics will be higher than on the any night Monday-Friday. Previously there were 6-8 parties in Friday-Saturday night.

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

NAS and O&L - go to prize. And some other apt - but I do not know which one. Other houses either do not participate or beyond the orbit Saturn.

Just Friday and Saturday are considered golden evenings. And everyone is trying to arrange party - because statistics will be higher than on the any night Monday-Friday. Previously there were 6-8 parties in Friday-Saturday night.

But consist in what the "competition" ? having sex/moments in free cams on purpose?? 
Even the all week was very "slow" here... The worst from last 22 weeks