Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

Guest goodone
Just now, Amy3 said:

@goodone It happens! Most of us have done it. Try not to say anything that you wouldn’t say to their face, cause likely you are. 

thanks god ı found someone honestly and frankly sppeak. ı love you amy3. you are my queen from now on. so stoping reading nacks posts. only 15 pages found many. poor sid. nack has said a lot of bad things about sid. it is more than insulting someone.

Guest goodone
7 minutes ago, nack said:

There is an easy way to do it..ignore me.

so why did not you do easy one? you have not ignored me. you have tried to give me moral. on the other side what is your problem with poor sid?

1 minute ago, goodone said:

so why did not you do easy one? you have not ignored me. you have tried to give me moral. on the other side what is your problem with poor sid?

watch him when he is in the apt & you will see, if you can stay awake.

Guest goodone
2 minutes ago, nack said:

He can’t perform. Doesn’t do ANYTHING, has no libido and comes back again and again in the apartment cockblocking Em.

There is an easy way to do it..ignore  sid

Guest goodone
1 minute ago, nack said:

He is on my ignore list for long...Infact there are quite a few..😀

why have you posted 146 posts about someone you ignored. do not have you work except sid?

Guest goodone
Just now, nack said:

Zzzzzzz

ok ı am stoping. so dude do not give someone advice about the same things you have already did 3333 times. saying is easy to do is hard. try to be goodone. noone is perfect. everyone has faults. do not judge peaople. do your best . good bye my dude

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

watch him when he is in the apt & you will see, if you can stay awake.

You have to watch him while you are fresh and alert, no chance if you are tired unless you want a sleeping pill! 

Guest goodone
1 minute ago, nack said:

Never bodyshamed anyone.You called her fat and old.Find me one post when I did that.

yes there is only one sin at your bible. bodyshameing is yr forbidden fruit. all others are free to do. be careful you ll find me when you did that.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ranking the girls huh Jabbath? Just messing with you. Everyone has their favorites and their own taste, it should be ok to say so without being seen as offensive to the other girls. But, yeah, some will still take offense, that's why it's danger zone area.  But, then again, you do have Lexy as a your avatar so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Lexy should feel honored and the other girls should be happy that you honor her. 

Hehe Amy. To me every girl is special and deserves love and attention. I just named my favorite. Totally cool when others have other favorites. Imagine the world when everybody would see Lexy as no1. Poor girl would have to hide in a fallout shelter 😂❤️

• Like 2

Guest goodone
1 minute ago, nack said:

Lol..what happened ? You can continue to search through all of my 6000+ posts and look for ‘that’ post. 

Why me ..try bodyshaming again and you will get it from the mods.

we have closed this argument. no need to read yr posts.no need to continue. everyone understood what both of we meant. no need to disturb others forum members. if you have any further hesitate come to pm.