Your All-time Favorite Song

rammer

2 minutes ago, CasandraKail said:

Mine too, do they have any more good tracks? I didn't listen to all their music 🙂

Lots, but they're played everywhere that often that I get bored with them. 

As I posted before, I'm into classic rock, hard rock and Metal...but 1 of my all time favourite songs is Hotel California by the Eagles...Hardly metal 🤣

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lots, but they're played everywhere that often that I get bored with them. 

As I posted before, I'm into classic rock, hard rock and Metal...but 1 of my all time favourite songs is Hotel California by the Eagles...Hardly metal 🤣

Hi Naga mate, long time no speak, how's it goin, you and the family all well I hope.As you know I'm in to hard Rock and metal but one of my all time favourites is What's up-4 Non Blondes, as you say hardly metal👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga mate, long time no speak, how's it goin, you and the family all well I hope.As you know I'm in to hard Rock and metal but one of my all time favourites is What's up-4 Non Blondes, as you say hardly metal👍

I'm still lurking in the background Dave. Not finding RLC very stimulating these days, but still enjoy the forum. We're all good thx...Covid free 😁. Hope you can say the same. 

'What's Up's a good song 👍. I like all sorts of stuff, as long as it's done well. My daughter plays keyboards in an 80's tribute band, and the gigs are great! 

19 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

And how do you like the rock band "Pain"?

• 4 weeks later...