rammer

Your All-time Favorite Song

We all have one.  Please share with us yours in case we might have missed a possible new favorite.  If you can provide a link to your song that would be awesome.  Let's see where this goes.

• Like 1

I'll play and here is one of my all time favorites..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That's a great one Harley.  Thanks for playing. Here's one of mine:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

That's a great one Harley.  Thanks for playing. Here's one of mine:

I'm not a big Pink Floyd fan but I do like that song!

• Like 2

Only Kidding! Goes to show, anything is possible in America.. Me,  Led Zeppelin   

• Like 1

Your words will never hurt me Pirate.  I listen and take to heart everything you say to me......except for that Tiny Tim bullshit LOL.  Now.......LZ is a different story!  One of the greatest groups ever!!  I grew up to all their stuff and still cherish it to this day......good choice my friend!!

I guess I'm just a................

Dreamer 🙂

• Like 2

A Thousand Years. This version.

• Like 2

Sorry guys. I'm a diehard Pink Floyd fan.  Here's another one from me:

• Like 3

The lyrics are from the 70's but are so appropriate to today and for this site. Just my thoughts.

I love the hell out of this song.  gotta get up and do the "Electric Slide" everytime I hear it!😜

• Like 2

I am tempted, with my magical powers, to move  this entire thread to the Old Dude's Juke Box. These are all some great songs. Songs that Old Dudes love.

And Rammer, I've got all the early Pink Floyd vinyl. Flashback stuff. Stuff that didn't make it to CD intact. I mean, before anybody knew what Pink Floyd was about. Come on over with a bag of pecans and a bottle of Scotch, and I'll throw them on the turntable.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCdEXjzdpo

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am tempted, with my magical powers, to move  this entire thread to the Old Dude's Juke Box. These are all some great songs. Songs that Old Dudes love.

And Rammer, I've got all the early Pink Floyd vinyl. Flashback stuff. Stuff that didn't make it to CD intact. I mean, before anybody knew what Pink Floyd was about. Come on over with a bag of pecans and a bottle of Scotch, and I'll throw them on the turntable.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCdEXjzdpo

I have them all too on  vinyl starting with Syd.  Good times back in the day Foamy.  Remember back then?  I think I still do. It's fading just a little bit though. You?

Pecans and scotch?  It'd a shame we're logistically challenged but thanks for the offer.  It'[s always good Foamy. I just need to stay off of the political threads for now until after the election.

If you want to move them please do it.  It's all good.