Evie & Mike, Sofie

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Awesome pics, friends 👍🔥 Now still the mystery about Sofie remains... 🤔

Yes quite agree she is an enigma to be sure, not even any sign of bating either she sure is a one off  but has a gorgeous body........what a waste lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What i think is so great with this couple is that yes,they are on cam, but they seem to be doing it for themselves as they seem so together and in love if that isn't too soft a thing to say lol.

Agree.. it's rare to see that at VH.. They are great 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Awesome pics, friends 👍🔥 Now still the mystery about Sofie remains... 🤔

Just reviewing Sophie taking a shower just now and when undressing i noticed she was wearing a pad so perhaps, only perhaps lol, that is why she possibly hasn't made any effort to bate ?

Am i clutching at straws here lol

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What i think is so great with this couple is that yes,they are on cam, but they seem to be doing it for themselves as they seem so together and in love if that isn't too soft a thing to say lol.

That’s what I wish this site was more about. Each apt is it’s own adventure. I’m not a fan of the friends of other VH friends apts. Just makes it all seem like work and contrived to me. 

Speaking of that, James once reminded me that true voyeurism is illegal. And sure it is in the sense of putting cams up in someone's apt. But, that doesn’t mean that a voyeur site shouldn’t do everything in their power to make things appear as if it was the real deal. I wish VH honored that idea. That’s what gets under my skin with them a lot. It’s like saying you’re bagel shop, but then you put donuts in the window. I digress, but I just thought I’d throw that in there. 🤓

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s what I wish this site was more about. Each apt is it’s own adventure. I’m not a fan of the friends of other VH friends apts. Just makes it all seem like work and contrived to me. 

Speaking of that, James once reminded me that true voyeurism is illegal. And sure it is in the sense of putting cams up in someone's apt. But, that doesn’t mean that a voyeur site shouldn’t do everything in their power to make things appear as if it was the real deal. I wish VH honored that idea. That’s what gets under my skin with them a lot. It’s like saying you’re bagel shop, but then you put donuts in the window. I digress, but I just thought I’d throw that in there. 🤓

Yes i do get your point and i also think that this apartment is going to be the nearest you will ever get to voyeurism on this site as the two seem so natural and caring together and thoroughly ignoring the cams. Let hope VH don't fuck it up.

Yes you are correct in saying that true voyeurism is illegal as it is illegal anywhere i think to film anyone without their permission but i think these two are the nearest you are ever going to get to it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just reviewing Sophie taking a shower just now and when undressing i noticed she was wearing a pad so perhaps, only perhaps lol, that is why she possibly hasn't made any effort to bate ?

Am i clutching at straws here lol

Don't try to find an answer for everything 😁 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yes i do get your point and i also think that this apartment is going to be the nearest you will ever get to voyeurism on this site as the two seem so natural and caring together and thoroughly ignoring the cams. Let hope VH don't fuck it up.

Yes you are correct in saying that true voyeurism is illegal as it is illegal anywhere i think to film anyone without their permission but i think these two are the nearest you are ever going to get to it.

It’s not illegal in the USA to film people in public without their permission. Can you imagine try to get consent from everyone that appears in a pic of the Disneyland castle? Upskirting is a more touchy subject. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It’s not illegal in the USA to film people in public without their permission. Can you imagine try to get consent from everyone that appears in a pic of the Disneyland castle? Upskirting is a more touchy subject. 

Oh yes it's the same in the UK but I was meaning in private home situations etc 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

At Disneyland when you enter there there isn't a sign at entry (or mention at tickets) advising that you are being filmed?? 

And normally in some (rare) public areas here there is signs alerting for that.. And cameras in private houses can't point to public areas where people may pass on streets (there are fines for that) Even in some disco/bars areas is complicated to get allowance to put cameras there 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

At Disneyland when you enter there there isn't a sign at entry (or mention at tickets) advising that you are being filmed?? 

And normally in some (rare) public areas here there is signs alerting for that.. And cameras in private houses can't point to public areas where people may pass on streets (there are fines for that) Even in some disco/bars areas is complicated to get allowance to put cameras there 

That is simply not true. There are lawsuits about this all the time particularly having to do with filming Military installations, it's a first amendment issue. It is not illegal to film in public in the U.S..  There is no expectation of privacy in public. However, private property owners have the right to ban filming on their property. Aside from that and I guess  "upskirting" that Amy mentioned it is not illegal to film in public.  However, if you're going to use the images/video for commercial gain such as in advertising you must get a waiver. Places like Disney land likely post notices so that they can legally use images for commercial advertising purposes. 

http://schoolvideonews.com/Legal/When-is-it-Legal-to-Film-People-Without-Their-Permission 

https://www.rocketlawyer.com/blog/ask-a-lawyer-filming-in-a-public-space-97747

2 minutes ago, itsme said:

That is simply not true. There are lawsuits about this all the time particularly having to do with filming Military installations, it's a first amendment issue. It is not illegal to film in public in the U.S..  There is no expectation of privacy in public. However, private property owners have the right to ban filming on their property. Aside from that and I guess  "upskirting" that Amy mentioned it is not illegal to film in public.  However, if you're going to use the images/video for commercial gain such as in advertising you must get a waiver. Places like Disney land likely post notices so that they can legally use images for commercial advertising purposes. 

http://schoolvideonews.com/Legal/When-is-it-Legal-to-Film-People-Without-Their-Permission 

https://www.rocketlawyer.com/blog/ask-a-lawyer-filming-in-a-public-space-97747

First message about disneyland... (i didn't say was illegal.. say that normally there is signs in that kind of parks adverting of cameras and when enter there you are accepting that)

Second message in my country.. "here"