Ary & George Part #3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause I could totally see her whole crotch and it was flat. There is a very slight chance she was post op, but I doubt it. Her tits were real.ย 

I was walking im SF once though and I saw a homeless woman, who was wearing a skirt, squat down on a door step and as I walked past her I saw it. Flaccid dick! I gave her a wink and a smile even though she looked very rough. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Hahaha, you are too funny. That have a special team who all they do is clean up human shit. Millions of dollars a year.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha, you are too funny. That have a special team who all they do is clean up human shit. Millions of dollars a year.ย 

Sounds like my job! It might as well be shit. I have to find problems with people's work and then try to get them to fix it in a very short period of time and then write reports about it. Why can't I just be a bimbo in search of cock? Why? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Robwin, I remember you telling me about your trip to SF. they generally wont suggest you visit the wretched areas with addicts sleeping on the sidewalk. And piles of human waste dotting the street and sidewalk. Sounds like my hometown Philly where I work

Hi Ash not heard from you in aย while assumed you were on a sex marathon with guy lol. As with all tourists I suppose you only visit the landmark areas which they keep lookingย good for good reason. So, bad in Philly as well is it, Wow. Sort of same in London really once you leave the main attractions etc but must admit have never seen it as bad as you and Amy describe. Good to hear you are still with it hun you take care xxxx

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, broxman said:

I have no idea how anyone can watch this apartment live. Fair play to anyone who does. The teasing is just getting boring now. I'll stick to scanning the timeline for anything interesting.

Interesting apartment when it only the 3 of them, gets boring when Pat arrives and the tease starts and goes on and on!

• Like 2