Ary & George Part #3

3 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Oh really? Why do you need to fuck with someone when you already have (someone called George) 

You're really funny 

Funny how you were nowhere to be found when George has having fun with Anni. All of a sudden Ary spends time with a guy and now you want to get on your moral soapbox? Get over yourself. Remember when Ary made this comment to the other guy? This can apply to you as well.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, Sexygirl said:

Hello. Please don’t speack if you don t know the situation. You think I will fuck with someone with no emotions ? No! And for this it is needed time. I see about some day you don’t like us and don t like what a heppend in the apartament. Please , just go and watch other real apartaments. Thank you. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how you were nowhere to be found when George has having fun with Anni. All of a sudden Ary spends time with a guy and now you want to get on your moral soapbox? Get over yourself. Remember when Ary made this comment to the other guy? This can apply to you as well.

Hhhhh. You're so cute Mr. Lawyer. 😁😎

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 5:22 PM, Sexygirl said:

Hello. Please don’t speack if you don t know the situation. You think I will fuck with someone with no emotions ? No! And for this it is needed time. I see about some day you don’t like us and don t like what a heppend in the apartament. Please , just go and watch other real apartaments. Thank you. 

Hello Ary, I like you all 3 very much. Only because of you I have a subscription. It was nice to see because nothing was played and everything was real.
For Anni, it has evolved over many weeks, but only because you all love a each other so much. You can not force that
either it comes on its own or not. Otherwise, such an emotional relationship would not be possible. I felt empathy for you over time.
I'm a man, but I even had tears in my eyes when you cried a few weeks ago after arguing with George in the old apartment.
That's why I did not understand what you wanted from the guy.
And I was sorry for George, he was so depressed. That's why my comment was a bit too strong .Sorry so do not be angry.
As long as Anni is with you, I remain faithful to you.

P.S. californication is also my favorite series.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Hello Ary, I like you all 3 very much. Only because of you I have a subscription. It was nice to see because nothing was played and everything was real.
For Anni, it has evolved over many weeks, but only because you all love a each other so much. You can not force that
either it comes on its own or not. Otherwise, such an emotional relationship would not be possible. I felt empathy for you over time.
I'm a man, but I even had tears in my eyes when you cried a few weeks ago after arguing with George in the old apartment.
That's why I did not understand what you wanted from the guy.
And I was sorry for George, he was so depressed. That's why my comment was a bit too strong .Sorry so do not be angry.
As long as Anni is with you, I remain faithful to you.

P.S. californication is also my favorite series.

I'm actually just about finished watching that show. The last 2 seasons have been very bad. Becca is gone, there is obviously no way he and Karen can ever commit to each other, and this lousy storyline with Levon is cringe worthy at best. Cokey smurf is the best character on that show hands down! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No worries, you're welcome to you opinion. Just curious! Who do you think is writing the script Ary, George, Anni, or perhaps the subscribers? 

I think they are pro. & smart enough to do that. I mean Ary and George.. They know very well what they are doing here and how to attract more viewers. 

• Like 2