Polly & Ray Part #2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Do we know what happened in this place?

It used to be great and now it seemed to be evacuated.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because this apartment has become a joke, Polly stopped fucking different guys and nobody likes Ray, Valery now spends her time with Kira and Herman and all the other girls that used to come by have also stopped. Similar to what happened with Foxy, the one thing that used to make this place great they have stopped doing and now nobody cares. Polly and Ray have become a typical boring monogamous couple without anything that makes them even remotely interesting to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Seems the sex casting  with new worker with the bosses get her to be approved.. she is now allowed to perform alone with their "guests". But improved with experience.. now removed the panties

It's normal here now. This girl reminds me of another girl. New occupation of girls who don't want to lose their boyfriend: Bisex

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

It's normal here now. This girl reminds me of another girl. New occupation of girls who don't want to lose their boyfriend: Bisex

She did two "castings" in August with polly,ray .. And also now their alone "shows" are being advertised on twitter

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Seems the sex casting  with new worker with the bosses get her to be approved.. she is now allowed to perform alone with their "guests". But improved with experience.. now removed the panties

What is sex casting?