Polly & Ray Part #2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Maybe you need times to look better all rules on this forum because if a mod do his job with your post, it's because your post was against this rules

Stop crying like a baby 

maybe you need to check to see if what i said was true. if it wasn't i'll gladly retract it & apologize. other than that what you are doing is pure censorship for no reason. besides i don't even care as the forum completely sucks & has for a long time now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The mods are there for a reason and personally I think they do a good job even though I have been pulled up by them a couple of times!

have your posts been pulled before anyone has had a chance to see them? it sounds like the thought police of a dictatorship to me.

Guys, please, use group PMs for you to have such conversations, as there's nobody who would like to know who is right in these things off yours to guess. I don't want to stop you, as it's your own little battlefield in all the thousands of posts you have. I kindly ask to keep it within civil bounds, or as kindly, please proceed to the private groups of you to continue these conversations as all you'd like them to be.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

have your posts been pulled before anyone has had a chance to see them? it sounds like the thought police of a dictatorship to me.

Anyone can make a Post as all are Entitled to their own Opinions but when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and attacking them because they don't share the same view those Posts will be Removed.

Anything further can be done in Rants & Flames.   This Board has to get Back on Topic.

Thanks.

• Like 3

On 9/7/2018 at 11:44 AM, StnCld316 said:

Anyone can make a Post as all are Entitled to their own Opinions but when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and attacking them because they don't share the same view those Posts will be Removed.

Anything further can be done in Rants & Flames.   This Board has to get Back on Topic.

Thanks.

no problem. my post was an answer to someone else & described someone elses actions & was not an attack. as i said if i was wrong about the facts of what i said i will apologize & pull the post myself or not post it to begin with. if you know what i'm talking about check it out & you will see that the post should not have been pulled. but now we see censorship so i guess there is no point to having an opinion anymore about anything. i'll leave now to get back to the interesting discussions. oh, i forgot. they probably have already been removed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I'm curious about this censorship thing now. If there's someone to tell me from a private message, thank you in advance.

I will post the rules in the open forum for everyone to read, these are the guidelines that the entire staff follows here at CC, and those who choose to post in our forum:

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Notice to All Members

In the New General Chat Topics Created for 2018 there is a Slight Revision.  Please Read it.

Anyone can make a Post as all are Entitled to their own Opinions but when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and attacking them because they don't share the same view has to stop. There are ways to address the Comment in a way that everyone can get along. 

Example:  Respond to the Post such as I Disagree with your View because of (Whatever Reason) and keep the Debate Normal or just answer in same manner and move on. However you choose to Address the Comment is Your Choice but Keep it Nice.

Once Certain Members feel they are not getting the Attention they are trying to Achieve they'll move on or change their ways.

There have always been Negative Posts and they can't be avoided (Every Forum on the Net has them) but the Positive Posts Outnumbers the Negative ones Significantly. The Goal we're Trying to Achieve is to make the Forum so Everyone can get along in a Respectful and Peaceful Manner. 

If anyone feels the need to Call Someone Out and Tear Someone to Shreds with Insults because they don't share the Same View, Rants & Flame Wars is where to take it.  If it's done in Open Forum Topics Then be Ready for the Time Out Chair.  The Amount of Time in the Chair Depends on the Severity of how the Post was Addressed.

The Time Out Chair is where a Member is Removed from Participating in any Forum Activity for a Certain Amount of Time. All the Member can do is Read Topics but Cannot make any Comments or Quote Other Members for the Amount of Time that was handed to them. The Member will Receive a Warning though a Notification Explaining the Reason and they'll know when they are Allowed to Return to Participate in Forum Activities. When a Warning is Given it Appears on the Post where it was Given. 

We only Ban Members Permanently in certain Rare Extreme Cases. 

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place.

There are times when Global Moderators and/or Administrators are not Online so we ask for help from Members to Click the Report Button. When making a Report also Include the Reason why the Report was Made. It makes the Report Easier to Understand.

Thank You.     

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools. No posting of redirects or to ad.fly or other links that pay the poster. That includes ul.to.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes their actual names, photographs from VK, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, or information about their outside professional sites. Share this kind of information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

6) Specific rules and exemptions for sections are listed at the top of each thread, such as Rants & Flame Wars & World Political Discussions, where verbal violence often ensues, especially on Saturday nights.

• Like 1