Foxy, Kira - Part #3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No need at all to say sorry,it's your tastes my friend.Myself happens exactly the same when i see that glue girl(nastya)it's in the house,and strangely Regard Kira it's probarby the only time I feel the place it seems worth to watch,nowdays Seems she it's almost the only one bringing guest girls(that do something sexual),but her blonde girlfriend doesn't help,found her one of the latest atrative girls I seen in the house.

The two young ones that were there for one night ( the cam coverers lol) I found them to be brilliant together in the early morning hours but like you most of them there I don't have much time for.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

The two young ones that were there for one night ( the cam coverers lol) I found them to be brilliant together in the early morning hours but like you most of them there I don't have much time for.

Yes those two were both good looking girls,probarby the most good looking in the house in some time.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It seems kira girlfriend is being "fucked" by foxy girlfriend ... swapping!!!!! 😁

Well it's something new and I hope that means they will be more open to have different partners. Has Foxy's girlfriend ever used a strap on on Foxy before? Ever since Foxy has entered this relationship I pretty much stopped watching this apartment.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well it's something new and I hope that means they will be more open to have different partners. Has Foxy's girlfriend ever used a strap on on Foxy before? Ever since Foxy has entered this relationship I pretty much stopped watching this apartment.

I rarely see the house... normally only when not include the tenants and their respective girlfriends