Foxy, Kira - Part #3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anything happen with the minor on cam? Did VH even notice? Has there been a change in policy in this regard? Is this a sign that these sorts of things don’t need to be reported anymore? 

@Voyeur House TV  This child was seen smoking and drinking on cam. Not sure if anything else happened. Has your policy regarding under 18 minors on VHTV changed? 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We sure yet it was a minor? Saw it too late. I guess Sparkles made a ticket

Nop, i didn't do it.. 

he was online there for many hours after i saying here , smoking and drinking (not that be a problem.. well in my country if he is a minor he can't drink 😁)

46 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, i didn't do it.. 

he was online there for many hours after i saying here , smoking and drinking (not that be a problem.. well in my country if he is a minor he can't drink 😁)

Okay did not know that. 

Drinking age in the USA is 21. VH needs to be careful about this sort of thing here. It might be worth investigating the legality of airing the consumption of alocohol by underage people in the countries where that feed is being broadcasted. I’m no expert on that, but I’m not so sure that a company can air for profit a video feed of people under 21 drinking alcohol in the USA, for example. Perhaps if if they are legal to drink in the country of origin it’s acceptable, but I don’t know. Perhaps an area of risk for VH?

This was a very good example to prove that VH does not adequately monitor the activities on their site. It seems that VH can’t rely on CC to be their guardians here anymore.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Drinking age in the USA is 21. VH needs to be careful about this sort of thing here. It might be worth investigating the legality of airing the consumption of alocohol by underage people in the countries where that feed is being broadcasted. I’m no expert on that, but I’m not so sure that a company can air for profit a video feed of people under 21 drinking alcohol in the USA, for example. Perhaps if if they are legal to drink in the country of origin it’s acceptable, but I don’t know. Perhaps an area of risk for VH?

This was a very good example to prove that VH does not adequately monitor the activities on their site. It seems that VH can’t rely on CC to be their guardians here anymore.

I could be wrong, but it's possible that a company is only obligated to
abide by the laws of their home country or the countries in which they
have offices. If every company in the world was required to follow all
the laws of every other country in the world, probably not a whole lot
would ever get accomplished. It might be up to the country receiving,
in this case, the feed being broadcast, to block what they deem to be
inappropriate, like they do in China.

I'm only talking about intangible things, like what goes out over the
Internet. Obviously, you can't ship illegal drugs into a country or traffic
humans into another country, for example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I could be wrong, but it's possible that a company is only obligated to
abide by the laws of their home country or the countries in which they
have offices. If every company in the world was required to follow all
the laws of every other country in the world, probably not a whole lot
would ever get accomplished. It might be up to the country receiving,
in this case, the feed being broadcast, to block what they deem to be
inappropriate, like they do in China.

I'm only talking about intangible things, like what goes out over the
Internet. Obviously, you can't ship illegal drugs into a country or traffic
humans into another country, for example.

Yes, I agree that seems reasonable, but there is a right answer to the question at hand and I for one would be very curious to know what that exact answer is. Perhaps someone on periscope or Facebook live broadcasting a party where there was under age drinking involved wouldn’t be such a huge deal, but perhaps a subscriber based company has a higher standard under the law when it comes to airing things that would be illegal to air in another country. I don’t claim to know the answer. I’m just asking the question. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree that seems reasonable, but there is a right answer to the question at hand and I for one would be very curious to know what that exact answer is. Perhaps someone on periscope or Facebook live broadcasting a party where there was under age drinking involved wouldn’t be such a huge deal, but perhaps a subscriber based company has a higher standard under the law when it comes to airing things that would be illegal to air in another country. I don’t claim to know the answer. I’m just asking the question. 

Good points.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Did anything happen with the minor on cam? Did VH even notice? Has there been a change in policy in this regard? Is this a sign that these sorts of things don’t need to be reported anymore? 

@Voyeur House TV  This child was seen smoking and drinking on cam. Not sure if anything else happened. Has your policy regarding under 18 minors on VHTV changed? 

I do think VH owes us an answer to this question about minors on cam and the rules. I’ll ask again, @Voyeur House TV has your policy changed? Would you expect your viewers to report the possible presence of minors on cam or have the rules changed you don’t want these things reported? Explain the rules so that cc members can help you monitor such things since clearly it’s not  something that you can do on your own.

• Like 1