Girls and their boyfriends

11 hours ago, kase said:

that candy friend is a pig they know we all walk around with old cum for several day without washing up but i think candy loves pig boy 

I was told that she looks like hell now that she has lost so much weight and maybe he is the kind of guy that takes the self esteem out of his partner to keep her around.  I have a seen a picture of him and he looks like hell!!

This is a thread was created by "legrandrobert" and I just added to it to say how you feel about the visiting boyfriends of the girls.  From them getting in the way of things happening and putting a damper on things, to stating how long they should be allowed to stay, to talking about them having or wanting to be in every event.  Whatever is on you all's mind about the boyfriends......this is the place!!

From reading some posts it seems that it is more than time for the boyfriend of Candy to go.  If that involves Candy herself then so be it.  I was told that it seemed like Candy didn't want him and herself to play with the game with the girls tonight.......I don't know what any of you seen as far as this goes but I can't blame her.  The other girls at least some of them I'm sure love to flaunt and tease their bodies at him and it seems like he is getting used to that idea and Candy may not be.  What do you guys and girls think?

Just now, legrandrobert said:

You know what I think, no more than a week-end,

I know and I totally agree and as someone else might have said.....hell, it might have even been you, but somebody said that they should stay to themselves and out of the common areas when the girls are there and I have to agree with that as well.

• Upvote 1