Girls and their boyfriends

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When RLC started letting these girls bring their BF's they should have placed them in with Elisa & Fima in the Couples on Vacation Apartment.

A guy being there for a day and spending the night is fine but to be there for weeks on end freeloading is a bit much. 

WAKE UP RLC and stop having these Dime a Dozen Girls telling you what they are going to do and how they are going to do it.

Not sure about freeloading, its not mcuh different than what the other girls are doing, stay there for free and even get paid for doing so. But I agree the guys shouldnt stay there for weeks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kase said:

now it`s time that the ugly devil to go home and candy starts doing some shows for us do not stay for free 

Sounds like it's way past time to me.  He will stay there until she either leaves or you people have finally had enough of him and start flooding the support center with emails, one or the other.  I was told that he spends all her (Candy's) money on alcohol and drugs and then has to bum cigarettes from the rest of the smoke factories in the house.  What a sad life these people have!!

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like it's way past time to me.  He will stay there until she either leaves or you people have finally had enough of him and start flooding the support center with emails, one or the other.  I was told that he spends all her (Candy's) money on alcohol and drugs and then has to bum cigarettes from the rest of the smoke factories in the house.  What a sad life these people have!!

I could respond, but

Image result for biting my tongue gif

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just sent an e-mail to RLC saying that I will not renew if Candy's boyfriend is still there after the 15th of June, hope some of you guys will complain too.

l would complain everyday if i thought it would help.but the fact is,RLC dont care about what we want.they just keep doing stupid shit.and we ,the paying customers are the ones who suffers.

44 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

l would complain everyday if i thought it would help.but the fact is,RLC dont care about what we want.they just keep doing stupid shit.and we ,the paying customers are the ones who suffers.

You are right JC, if it is just you complaining everyday it probably won't help.  If everybody has that same mentality and I'm not putting you down, then it probably won't help.  What do you think would happen if hundreds of people complained about it everyday?  I can promise that something would be done.  Sure, it might take subscriptions dropping like flies for them to make a change, who knows!  With what I went through with them when I hadn't been drinking and thinking I wanted to join again, tells me that they are too fat in the pockets and they didn't really need my $45 a month.  Once again, you are right that if it's just you complaining nothing will happen it will take everyone that finds Candy's boyfriend to be a buzz kill for the house to complain and do it daily.....it takes a few minutes to send their support team an email, just a few minutes but you have to change peoples mindset that it's not going to do any good if it's just me.

Anyway, have a good evening!

59 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just sent an e-mail to RLC saying that I will not renew if Candy's boyfriend is still there after the 15th of June, hope some of you guys will complain too.

Good job Robert!  I'm glad you are not one of those people that say "I would but it's just me and it won't make any difference"!!!

• Like 1