Girls and their boyfriends

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are right JC, if it is just you complaining everyday it probably won't help.  If everybody has that same mentality and I'm not putting you down, then it probably won't help.  What do you think would happen if hundreds of people complained about it everyday?  I can promise that something would be done.  Sure, it might take subscriptions dropping like flies for them to make a change, who knows!  With what I went through with them when I hadn't been drinking and thinking I wanted to join again, tells me that they are too fat in the pockets and they didn't really need my $45 a month.  Once again, you are right that if it's just you complaining nothing will happen it will take everyone that finds Candy's boyfriend to be a buzz kill for the house to complain and do it daily.....it takes a few minutes to send their support team an email, just a few minutes but you have to change peoples mindset that it's not going to do any good if it's just me.

Anyway, have a good evening!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good job Robert!  I'm glad you are not one of those people that say "I would but it's just me and it won't make any difference"!!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good job Robert!  I'm glad you are not one of those people that say "I would but it's just me and it won't make any difference"!!!

i know you mean well,and a lot of what you are saying is true,i went thru this before.the very first time they did this,wirh jasmin bf.i was outraged and so were about 90% of the girls on vacation fans.there were hundreds and hundreds of posts of disaproval that week.i even called sega pay and canceled my membership.even though RLC knew how the members felt.they did nothing.after all the comotion was over and things settled down,and after putting up with the guy for TWO MORE WEEKS,they finally sent the guy home.THEY KNOW HOW THE MEMBERS FEEL ABOUT GUYS LIVING AT WHAT SUPOSE TO BE AN ALL GIRL HOUSE.but what did they do?they had guys live there long term twice again since then.so its obvious that they dont care about us.they dont even care about the girls either.just think about what they are going through.having strange guys coming to live with them for long periods of time.im sure they werre told,they would be living with other girls too.

4 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

they dont even care about the girls either.just think about what they are going through.having strange guys coming to live with them for long periods of time.

This is where I think you have the wrong idea about these girls and the mates they bring to the apartments/house.  These girls know every guy that they come in contact with.  When you see them shaking hands and saying nice to meet you, that is just an RLC thing to make people think that they don't know them......money grabber!!  These girls and their mates are all in a big network with each other and don't think for one second that they are not.  RLC is nothing more than......and I will say it again.....SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!  It's going to bite them in the ass eventually......trust me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is where I think you have the wrong idea about these girls and the mates they bring to the apartments/house.  These girls know every guy that they come in contact with.  When you see them shaking hands and saying nice to meet you, that is just an RLC thing to make people think that they don't know them......money grabber!!  These girls and their mates are all in a big network with each other and don't think for one second that they are not.  RLC is nothing more than......and I will say it again.....SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!  It's going to bite them in the ass eventually......trust me.

i understand that but how do you explain the way they treat us ,the paying customer they treat us like dirt.never mind about who thney are and who the girls know.what about us?and just what is it that they are trying to accomplish by moving guys into the girls apartment?

5 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

i understand that but how do you explain the way they treat us ,the paying customer they treat us like dirt.never mind about who thney are and who the girls know.what about us?and just what is it that they are trying to accomplish by moving guys into the girls apartment?

The only rationale that I can think of is they think they are better than their customers and don't stop to think where they would be without them.  Their pockets are so full of money that they have lost sight of how valuable their customer base is to them.  Let people start cancelling their subscriptions and see if shit don't change in a hurry.  As it is now, people just get their money withdrawn from their accounts every month and don't even think about it.  RLC only excepts one style of payment option as far as I know and that is reoccurring so you get dinged every month unless you are paying attention.  It should be your option as the paying customer to purchase 1, 2, 3, 12 months and then when that time you have chosen is over then that's it.  That is one thing that I always hated about their setup, no option of different payment methods!  I'm sure the majority of the people that subscribe to RLC are not worried about it and that's why they do it.  The people that are worried about it will know when to cancel before they get dinged again for another month.

RLC bringing these guys into the apartment is what they think all customers want to see.  I could care less if I ever got to see any of the Barca girls having sex, it's just sex and it's always the same kind of sex and it is just totally boring to me personally.  Guys in the apartments/house are buzz kills for the atmosphere of the apartments/house and I don't see how anyone can argue anything different!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As it is now, people just get their money withdrawn from their accounts every month and don't even think about it.  RLC only excepts one style of payment option as far as I know and that is reoccurring so you get dinged every month unless you are paying attention.  It should be your option as the paying customer to purchase 1, 2, 3, 12 months and then when that time you have chosen is over then that's it. 

That would be a much better option. I hate these reoccurring subs!. That's why I only put enough into a separate account to cover a months sub + replay, every month...That way I can pull the plug when I want to, I just don't put any money on my card...

• Like 1