Girls and their boyfriends

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only rationale that I can think of is they think they are better than their customers and don't stop to think where they would be without them.  Their pockets are so full of money that they have lost sight of how valuable their customer base is to them.  Let people start cancelling their subscriptions and see if shit don't change in a hurry.  As it is now, people just get their money withdrawn from their accounts every month and don't even think about it.  RLC only excepts one style of payment option as far as I know and that is reoccurring so you get dinged every month unless you are paying attention.  It should be your option as the paying customer to purchase 1, 2, 3, 12 months and then when that time you have chosen is over then that's it.  That is one thing that I always hated about their setup, no option of different payment methods!  I'm sure the majority of the people that subscribe to RLC are not worried about it and that's why they do it.  The people that are worried about it will know when to cancel before they get dinged again for another month.

RLC bringing these guys into the apartment is what they think all customers want to see.  I could care less if I ever got to see any of the Barca girls having sex, it's just sex and it's always the same kind of sex and it is just totally boring to me personally.  Guys in the apartments/house are buzz kills for the atmosphere of the apartments/house and I don't see how anyone can argue anything different!

how could they think the customer wants to see that?if they wanted to see that,they would click on couples.no, i dont think thats the reason.they know we dont want to see that here at girls on vacation site,by all the complaints. there has to be another reason that they keep  doing this.

1 hour ago, jc1861791 said:

how could they think the customer wants to see that?if they wanted to see that,they would click on couples.no, i dont think thats the reason.they know we dont want to see that here at girls on vacation site,by all the complaints. there has to be another reason that they keep  doing this.

They plainly just don't care JC!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The boyfriend has been ousted, so you all have your wish.

See the source image

Now RLC needs to Grow a Set and tell these Girls if they Bring their BF's then it's best to just Stay at Home.  

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now RLC needs to Grow a Set and tell these Girls if they Bring their BF's then it's best to just Stay at Home.  

its not the girls thats bringing the guys in and giving them extended stays, its RLC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

I agree 100% and that is why i chose to cancel my  subscription. 

I was done wrong by RLC in my opinion, but please don't cancel anything because of how negative I am towards RLC.  RLC needs to be strung up by the balls and the curtains and have the shit beat out of them in my opinion.

It does no good to cancel if you wait a month and rejoin again.  They have your numbers and they fishbone that data on a daily basis.  If you are going to cancel, make it for good like I did or else nothing will change!!

Have a good night Smoke 🙂