The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Tomorrow predictions...Sweden 3 S.Korea 1...I don't think S.Korea will travel that well and Sweden were strong last time
Belgium 3 Panama 0, It's about time this very talented Belgium team stood up to the plate
England to win 5-0 1-0...😏

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tomorrow predictions...Sweden 3 S.Korea 1...I don't think S.Korea will travel that well and Sweden were strong last time
Belgium 3 Panama 0, It's about time this very talented Belgium team stood up to the plate
England to win 5-0 1-0...😏

Curious to see what kinda of Belgium team will apear in the World Cup,they have some of the top players of the world but usualy at some points the fall,lets see how it goes tomorrow.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Curious to see what kinda of Belgium team will apear in the World Cup,they have some of the top players of the world but usualy at some points the fall,lets see how it goes tomorrow.

On paper, Belgium have 1 of the best teams...Unfortunately they don't play on paper...😏

I don't know about you guys but I'm really enjoying the WC so far...Of course, that might change drastically later this evening...