The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

I really thought Uruguay would score at least 5 against the Saudis.  I put a hundred bucks to go all the way on those guys at 30/1 but they've been one of the most boring teams so far.  I've already said goodbye to my money! 😂

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

First game of the day:Francefrance GIFvs Peruperu GIF by Sony Music Perú.who will win?Make your bet.

2-1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Second game:Denmarkflag GIFvs Australia.who will win?Maybe tie?Make your bet.

0-0

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Final game of the day:Argentinaargentina colombia GIFvs Croatiacroatia GIF.who will win?Tie?Make your bet.

1-2

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

2-1

0-0

1-2

Interesting that you also feel Argentina will loose tomorrow,have the same feeling,they aren't playing good and Croatia it's playing nicely,think could be the best game of day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Interesting that you also feel Argentina will loose tomorrow,have the same feeling,they aren't playing good and Croatia it's playing nicely,think could be the best game of day.

Really hope so. Today was boring. Off too bed now. Cu tmrw Good night ❣️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good evening guys. These results were expected today, IMO, but I thought there'd be more goals. The games were quite poor but I feel sorry for Morocco. They've played some good stuff, and with someone to put the ball in the net, they might have progressed.

Tomorrows scores...
France 1 Peru 0, Denmark 1 Australia 1 and Argentina 1 Croatia 2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys. These results were expected today, IMO, but I thought there'd be more goals. The games were quite poor but I feel sorry for Morocco. They've played some good stuff, and with someone to put the ball in the net, they might have progressed.

Tomorrows scores...
France 1 Peru 0, Denmark 1 Australia 1 and Argentina 1 Croatia 2

So you also think Argentina will go home..lets see if we are right or not,but gona feel an little sad if Messi goes home so soon.France also didn't played good in first match so will be another interesting game to watch.Cheers Nag.

• Like 1