The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not the Germany I'm used to watching but you can never rule them out...

Whatever we say, they still play like champions, that's for sure

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying this world cup...It's great so far. I'm also enjoying this thread. I've retired now so I can't have the banter with my ex-workmates like I use to, and Mrs Naga's not that interested...It's just nice to have a bit of footy chat. Thanks Ze, and the rest of you guys..and we've still over 3 weeks to go...๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really enjoying this world cup...It's great so far. I'm also enjoying this thread. I've retired now so I can't have the banter with my ex-workmates like I use to, and Mrs Naga's not that interested...It's just nice to have a bit of footy chat. Thanks Ze, and the rest of you guys..and we've still over 3 weeks to go...๐Ÿ˜

Yes really great topic withย great peopleย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's just nice to have a bit of footy chat

no worries mate, you're OK, btw, apart of footy chat, I'm big fan of Adri from rlc, but I don't share this information on very oftenย ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The group with Brazil in it

Congrats for the win.Thanks,so not bad if Germany and Mexico pass.Brasil it's an big team but not playing much and other team will be Switzerland or Serbia.Dam..an Germany vs Brasil would be epic!

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Indeed this post for World Cup it's being lots of fun,we all contribute with nice views,lots lots of bets and it's just an relaxing "corner" were cc users can relax and have fun.Good stufff.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Congrats for the win.Thanks,so not bad if Germany and Mexico pass.Brasil it's an big team but not playing much and other team will be Switzerland or Serbia.Dam..an Germany vs Brasil would be epic!

I'd love a match Germany vs. Brazil

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

no worries mate, you're OK, btw, apart of footy chat, I'm big fan of Adri from rlc, but I don't share this information on very oftenย ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Adri it's hot indeed,my Totaly absolutely crush in Rlc its kitty๐Ÿ˜,Basicaly she it's the only reason i watch rlc.Talking about football..she have two big,nice balls.

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

no worries mate, you're OK,๏ปฟ btw, apart of footy chat, I'm big fan of Adri from rlc, but I don't share this information on very oftenย ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, I'm pleased about that...๐Ÿ˜‰

As I posted before, I'm a RLC guy and don't follow VHTV, so my tastes are probably different as a voyeur from all you guys, but it doesn't matter. When we hit on a topic we're all interested in it's great...๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2