The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Just now, ze81 said:

Spain vs Marroco:2/2,Portugal vs Iran:1/1. Next matchs of Spain and Portugal are..Russia vs Spain and Portugal vs Uruguay.

what these mean ??!! Portugal and Iran  and Spain are equal in the points , why just  only go  Portugal with Spain to a new level .. that' unfair, the FIFA should make a match between them!! 

Just now, ooopel said:

what these mean ??!! Portugal and Iran  and Spain are equal in the points , why just  only go  Portugal with Spain to a new level .. that' unfair, the FIFA should make a match between them!! 

Nop,Spain and Portugal ended with one more point than Iran,think it's Spain and Portugal..5points.Iran 4points.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ,i'm wrong  i just look the teams table Portugal and Spain have 5 points .. but my point it worth to the discussion, if the two teams are equal in the points , should  the FIFA make a game between them ?!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop,Spain and Portugal ended with one more point than Iran,think it's Spain and Portugal..5points.Iran 4points.

oh ,it's my fault the because of, i don't know much about football, that' common in a women community..:blush:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ,i'm wrong  i just look the teams table Portugal and Spain have 5 points .. but my point it worth to the discussion, if the two teams are equal in the points , should  the FIFA make a game between them ?!!

Imagine if others teams also had the same points in other groups..that don't seems an option(even more games),think it's this way,first counts the points(team with most points wins)second way..if two top teams end points tied it's the game they played one against other that decides the first place,then if they still tied..it's the goals scored(team with most differential,better score of goals that win)last I think it's the cards..team with less cards wins.Sorry if it's confusing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

oh ,it's my fault the because of, i don't know much about football, that' common in a women community..:blush:

No problem at all my friend,just glad you find it's kinda apealing(football,soccer).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Imagine if others teams also had the same points in other groups..that don't seems an option(even more games),think it's this way,first counts the points(team with most points wins)second way..if two top teams end points tied it's the game they played one against other that decides the first place,then if they still tied..it's the goals scored(team with most differential,better score of goals that win)last I think it's the cards..team with less cards wins.Sorry if it's confusing.

Nope you got it perfectly right.

• Upvote 1