The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tomorrow games:Denmarkflag GIFvs Francefrance GIF.who will win?Make your bet.

1-2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nigerianigeria GIF vs Argentinaargentina colombia GIF.Who will win?Maybe tie?Make your bet.

1-0

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Icelandiceland GIF vs Croatiacroatia GIF.who will win?Make your bet.

1-3

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Imagine if others teams also had the same points in other groups..that don't seems an option(even more games),think it's this way,first counts the points(team with most points wins)second way..if two top teams end points tied it's the game they played one against other that decides the first place,then if they still tied..it's the goals scored(team with most differential,better score of goals that win)last I think it's the cards..team with less cards wins.Sorry if it's confusing.

yep, for saying frankly , i'm lost with those a lot information, anyway, thanks for letting me know them..:blush:

• Upvote 1

Well they all looked like pretty good games from the brief highlights...Morocco, and especially Iran played really well...

Tomorrows games look on paper to be really good games too...

My predictions :- Denmark 1 France1, Australia 1 Peru 1, Nigeria 2 Argentina 1 and Iceland 0 Croatia 2...

• Upvote 1