The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Good afternoon guys. I'm don't know how much live footy I'll see today but I'll catch the highlights later...I'm actually watching the Australia v Peru match now. I think it might be the better game...

I've got to say, again, that I'm really enjoying this world cup. Russia have provided a great specticle so far. Well done!...The matches have been really entertaining,with plenty of goals (no 0-0 so far), the stadia superb, the pitches beautiful, the crowds brilliant and even the weather glorious...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jeez, I'd obviously love to see England go all the way but some of these English TV pundits are already getting carried away, as usual...We scraped a win against Tunisia, although overall we played quite well, and hammered a poor Bolivia...All of a sudden they've got us lifting the trophy! Let's see how we perform against a decent team 1st before we start celebrating...😕

Well done Peru...They've played quite well here, and their fans deserved it, and a good effort from the Kangaroos...I picked the right match to watch...France v Denmark barely broke into a sweat...😒

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Argentina really had a lot of luck 😂

Indeed,very lucky,if the face an strong team next round things will be very very tought for them,some amazing players but not working good as an team.