Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

53 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ok from what I'm getting with Lexy and Pete talking in English. Candy was upset that Lexy started blowing Dean because it was supposed to just be a handjob? At least that's what I just heard Lexy say. Then again it's 1am here and I'm tired as fuck so I may have misheard.

*edit* I just had to edit this post 3 times because I kept misspelling handjob. I'm going to bed. Peace out hombre's

Watched the timeline, everything seemed to be going all OK, with Candy giving Dean a handjob and Lexy the same on Pete.Then it becomes a blowjob on Pete and Candy follow suits on Dean. Candy then lies facedown besides Dean while Lexy continues on Pete. Dean fingers Candy's arse (still wearing her one piece). Lexy then starts blowing Dean while stoking Pete. Candy gets up and strips and BJ Dean while Lexy does Pete. At 07:26 something is said between Dean and Candy and she turns her back on the event and the rest is history. Pity it could have been a great event.  

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

without seeing a lot since i was out & not understanding what they say most of the time i'm guessing that bree may have finally let go of a lot of her anxiety tonight. i hope that when she wakes up this will be the start of her being happy again!

Capture_2018_06_10_20_20_39_693.png  0   367.46 kB

It is difficult to say Golfer, if she now has less anxiety: judgment distorted by excess alcohol.
I think her pain  is deep and she still does not see very much about the future.
All this reminds me of a Paul Mc Cartney song:

"I have no answer for your little lamb
I can help you out
But I can not help you in"

Your idea that she goes to live surrounded by friends, looks attractive, I think the most important thing is that she moves away from Drew who returns today !!!

Congratulations to L & P for your 5 years, I'll be here again for your 10 years !!

• Like 1