Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

Just now, 2bsure said:

I wonder if Lisa has enjoyed herself so much she is willing to keep going without Grant in the hope that she has a threesome with Lexy and Pete.

No way and I really hope not. Grant is not ready by now. Doing it without him would destroy all trust and frienship they built with him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plum said:

Ah well...that's another 5 hours of my life wasted.

Well I enjoyed watching it. Was great fun for me and of course was sexy as hell too. Great entertainment.ย โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

No way and I really hope not. Grant is not ready by now. Doing it without him would destroy all trust and frienship they built with him

I don't think so Jabbath. If Lisa had to choose between VH and Grant, she will choose VH.ย 

Just now, pahman said:

I don't think so Jabbath. If Lisa had to choose between VH and Grant, she will choose VH.ย 

Sorry I do not agree here. I think she always will choose Grant. Ruining the relationship by rushing things now is a really bad idea.ย 

• Like 1

We see this so often..not just in this apt...a foursome hots up, and at the last minute it's a guy who gets cold feet.
Russian men..what a load of pussys they are.
(well..some of them!)

Just now, jjkopite said:

Did Lexy just say " I wash my hands of him"?

I heard her say "I lost my underwear........I had it......I will find it in the morning."

Then in the kitchen she said to Pete "Don''t worry, it's not like the first time. You will be ok."

At least that's what I heard.