Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

2 hours ago, pahman said:

image.png

Wow, i would love to be mixed in the middle of them somehow! Ive never been with another woman, ive admitted before, do you think you and Pete could loosen me up Lexy? Im pretty sure you could pretty damn quick!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, i would love to be mixed in the middle of them somehow! Ive never been with another woman, ive admitted before, do you think you and Pete could loosen me up Lexy? Im pretty sure you could pretty damn quick!

if anybody can it's lexy & pete!

• Like 3

I thought a magical night between the two couples is on its way may be in two weeks, but after seeing Grant at the end not sure what exactly will happened.

I watched Grant a while ago when Lisa was about to become serious with him. He can become quite emotional.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I thought a magical night between the two couples is on its way may be in two weeks, but after seeing Grant at the end not sure what exactly will happened.

I watched Grant a while ago when Lisa was about to become serious with him. He can become quite emotional.

Grant is a good catch for Lisa. It was heartbreaking when she was so emotionally distraught at times in the past. He seems like a really fine guy and they make a sweet couple.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Grant is a good catch for Lisa. It was heartbreaking when she was so emotionally distraught at times in the past. He seems like a really fine guy and they make a sweet couple.

You are right and her behavior seems sometimes to suggest that but I think that Lisa would not have gone so far (sex with Suzy and this) if VH wasn' t more important for her than her 'love' for Grant.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

You are right and her behavior seems sometimes to suggest that but I think that Lisa would not have gone so far (sex with Suzy and this) if VH wasn' t more important for her than her 'love' for Grant.

Could be. She was on VH and unhappy a it before, and she's on VH and happy now, so she has the best of both worlds for herself