Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Hey quick question, is there a pet in this Apt? I keep seeing the little metal food/water dish next to the door in the kitchen but I've never seen a kitty or pup anywhere. It looks like it's half full of water too.

Yes Lisa has a cute cat 

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Hey quick question, is there a pet in this Apt? I keep seeing the little metal food/water dish next to the door in the kitchen but I've never seen a kitty or pup anywhere. It looks like it's half full of water too.

Yes there is a small cat. Was on the bed is Lisa's bedroom earlier.

without seeing a lot since i was out & not understanding what they say most of the time i'm guessing that bree may have finally let go of a lot of her anxiety tonight. i hope that when she wakes up this will be the start of her being happy again!

Capture_2018_06_10_20_20_39_693.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

This is just the sweetest thing. Thanks for posting this. Lexy and Pete are absolutely genuine good people. Lexy even folding her pants for her.

They care for all their friends in an incredible manner 💖💖

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

without seeing a lot since i was out & not understanding what they say most of the time i'm guessing that bree may have finally let go of a lot of her anxiety tonight. i hope that when she wakes up this will be the start of her being happy again!

Capture_2018_06_10_20_20_39_693.png

She should move in with them. Sleeping on the sofa having friends around is far better than living in an empty appartement which brings up all this bad memories. 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

She seem to have a good talk with Lexi and Candy.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She should move in with them. Sleeping on the sofa having friends around is far better than living in an empty appartement which brings up all this bad memories. 

gr8 idea. now we know of 2 girls that should move at least temporarily!

• Like 2