Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

3 hours ago, broxman said:

I see the loggia cam is STILL out of focus and STILL has no sound. I put a ticket in 8 days ago and they were 'working on it' 🙄

Imagine if it was in other cam site,,,an balcony cam was turned of for months by now..and still off.Hope VH fixes this loggia cam soon.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No way they will lose vs. Egypt. I bet 3-0 victory 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No way they will lose vs. Egypt. I bet 3-0 victory 

Well not sure about about,I know the fifa ranking doesn't count much but for exemple Egypt Its in 45 position and Russia..70 position.But bing the hosts it's usualy an plus and can make teams surpass themselfs.Also it will depend a lot if Salah it's ready to play,he can make the diference,Russia doesn't have an player like him.Myself gona cheer for Egypt.

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

I'm a new biiiiiiiiig fan of Lexi 😍

1e42c3aa38f639ebb.jpg

Welcome aboard! We have coffee and donuts in the lobby and plenty of viewing angles for you to keep an eye on.

But serioulsy, Lexy is by far my fave girl on VH right now. Hell she's prob the top 5 of my all time girls on VH and RLC of all time. Irma, Jessica, Leora, Stella and Lexy. If I had to rank them I'd say Lexy is in the top 3 easily.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Welcome aboard! We have coffee and donuts in the lobby and plenty of viewing angles for you to keep an eye on.

But serioulsy, Lexy is by far my fave girl on VH right now. Hell she's prob the top 5 of my all time girls on VH and RLC of all time. Irma, Jessica, Leora, Stella and Lexy. If I had to rank them I'd say Lexy is in the top 3 easily.

Hehe 😁  Thanks man! 😎