Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

It's looking like Grant is beginning to get sleepy...i think he'll be off to bed soon.. 
this party looks like it's going to die pretty shortly.
well that's 5 hours of my life wasted watching this.
Hopefully not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But she is only a guest at the moment.

And we can't forget that maybe "99%" of the viewers (outside CC) won't even remind her when a new apartment will open.. and "99%" of the viewers (outside CC) not even knows that she will get an apartment

For an apartment be open to her it's not for sure for her being shy...  she must have a big list of visits to her and she is also friend of the guy that already fucked 2 tenants from A&A... don't think is a thing to worry. It's her first night.. as guest.. with people that she don't know from anywhere that already are performing on sex business on cams for many months 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

It's surprising that Lisa&Grant will follow Lexy&Pete to their next apt while A&A give a new apt to Ruby....

Usually A&A make good decisions. Let's see how it will go with Ruby... First impression is not soo good til now. 

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

Ha, the others move out on the loggia and she moves inside, keeping them at bay. A real cat and mouse game.

Normal.. maybe the talk is private or she want to listen what the other part is saying

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Makes absolutely no sense at all 😵

To me kinda makes sense,l&p said she just there till her house it's ready so..would be an option to wait for new place to start getting naked etc,but it's just an tough,who knows right,maybe she will do more things tomorrow or something,or it's just cam shy.Or.....she it's waiting for the Millenium Falcon to pic her to go dinner.