Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You do realize, don't you, that if we were 19th Century young men with education, this thread would be full of Sonnets extolling the beauty of this woman...

Foamy, you ask for a sonnet for Leora

If I should think of love 
I'd think of you, your arms uplifted, 
Tying your hair in plaits above, 
The lyre shape of your arms and shoulders, 
The soft curve of your winding head. 
No melody is sweeter, nor could Orpheus 
So have bewitched. I think of this, 
And all my universe becomes perfection. 
But were you in my arms, dear love, 
The happiness would take my breath away, 
No thought could match that ecstasy, 
No song encompass it, no other worlds. 
If I should think of love, 
I'd think of you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Foamy, you ask for a sonnet for Leora

If I should think of love 
I'd think of you, your arms uplifted, 
Tying your hair in plaits above, 
The lyre shape of your arms and shoulders, 
The soft curve of your winding head. 
No melody is sweeter, nor could Orpheus 
So have bewitched. I think of this, 
And all my universe becomes perfection. 
But were you in my arms, dear love, 
The happiness would take my breath away, 
No thought could match that ecstasy, 
No song encompass it, no other worlds. 
If I should think of love, 
I'd think of you.

I am pleased that people still know this highly disciplined art form. Perhaps, if she loved such stuff, I should seek the more disciplined approach of poetry instead of my extended prose. If  you can express and explain her psychology in a sonnet, I'll give you all my points.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am pleased that people still know this highly disciplined art form. Perhaps, if she loved such stuff, I should seek the more disciplined approach of poetry instead of my extended prose. If  you can express and explain her psychology in a sonnet, I'll give you all my points.

I think you may become a pointless Global Moderator Foamy, Newark is a 21st century Bard.....

6 hours ago, Tyrio said:

Leora has been sleeping on the sofa by herself a lot lately

This is not unusual for her, over the years she has been on RLC she has possibly spent 75% of the nights sleeping on the sofa. she has her reasons.🙂

• Like 1

There is always the possibility he has been terminated ( some wicked people think he should be permanently 😂) or he may have accrued extra holiday entitlement in lieu of overtime worked, or perhaps long time sick leave. I would imagine that should he still be at home from next Monday then there should be concern that it is a permanent arrangement.There is always the possibility that Leora has recently signed up for another year on RLC and has been rewarded with a substantially increased  financial package for doing so, and that they feel he does not need to work anymore....who knows, but they are not shy of a few rubles, as she is still buying expensive lingerie and are living well. 💰

• Like 2

4 hours ago, european said:

Warum geht er nicht mehr Arbeiten,auch Russen bekommen keine 50 Tage Urlaub im Jahr. 

I do not "go" to a job anymore. My work happens over the Internet. If Paul is doing so, that's perfectly fine with me.

If Leora was in the same house or apartment with me, I would get little work accomplished, but my pelvic muscles would be in much better shape.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1